Mcculloch And Edu Out On Loan?

And bring in who OP? you shoot me down for suggesting we sell Jelavic and use half the 8million fee to bring in 3 players.(1 permanent n 2 loans.) Now you want to loan Edu and Jig out. Along with Hutton,little who will be loaned out today.

Crazy stuff

Many fans expect and/or hope that neither will be a first team pick after the window closes and when the squad are all fit but we need back up so why get rid of them? Wait a minute. We'd have plenty of back up for the SPL without them. Davis, Naismith, McKay, Bedoya, Hutton, Ness, and even Bartley are seven players I'd rather have in CM. Can't imagine they'd go on loan now or even in January,Sell now if possible but if not and they aren't regulars in January try to sell for as much as you can, whatever the amount. I don't hate either and they've brought the odd magic moment but overall both have been pretty brutal, particularly when played together. I'm afraid they've had their time.

This could ease the wage bill, and let both guys show that they have what it takes to play in the SPL.

Anyone agree that this could be a good move if someone like Motherwell or Saint Mirren came in to give them a chance of showing their worth in a good passing side?

Back to kerryfail st.