Beattie, Fleck & Hutton

Both Hutton and Fleck must be playing at least Championship in England or SPL if they are to improve, in my opinion.

Blackpool are supposedly interested in a couple of loan deals from us (press snippets over the past 7 days) so; Fleck, Broadfoot, Beattie and Hutton would be ideal going there. Great level of competitive football, would give them more game time and, hopefully let us see if Fleck and Hutton have a future with us.

Blackpool are supposedly interested in a couple of loan deals from us (press snippets over the past 7 days) so; Fleck, Broadfoot, Beattie and Hutton would be ideal going there. Great level of competitive football, would give them more game time and, hopefully let us see if Fleck and Hutton have a future with us.

I agree, mate, but Broadfoot and Beattie should be sold if possible. They're not going to improve. Loan out Fleck and Hutton, though.

TBF I actually used to think Broadfoot was a future star. He has at times shown glimpses of being a robust and strong player. But, last week against Haribo, he just seemed completely lost and incapable of playing a pass! So, yes, I think it's time he moved on (with a 10% sell on clause just in case he does an Adam on us!)