Metal Gear Solid Hd

lorney

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel slightly ashamed of myself for being so excited about this :disappointment:

I've watched someone playing the full MGS 1 on Youtube and then downloaded the emulator to play it. Don't start work until March 5th so I have the whole of February to play this :crabflute: :crabflute:

I feel slightly ashamed of myself for being so excited about this :disappointment:

I've watched someone playing the full MGS 1 on Youtube and then downloaded the emulator to play it. Don't start work until March 5th so I have the whole of February to play this :crabflute: :crabflute:

im watch it now... i want that one in hd soo bad!!

I've been playing it on Xbox and it's mega hard to play. I don't think the game is meant for this console, there's virtually no button sensitivity compared to the PS3 controller so it's near impossible to hold up a guard.

Guess I'll just have to refine my technique though and plug on through. Still love MGS :crabflute:

The button sensitivity isn't as much of an issue now, I'm just switching between unarmed and armed to hold up the guards - bit of a pain but it's compulsory I suppose. Still getting used to the game again, been playing Snake Eater and I've been caught in every area I've been in :disappointment: - need to get back to my super sneakyness.

Anyone played Peacewalker yet? What's it like?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...