Rangers V Celtic

Blue corn flakes

How do you think McCoist will set up in this game? 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 ? I think he will go 4-5-1 with

shagger

Whittaker Goian boca wallace

Bedoya naismith Davis edu McKay

Jelavic

Or McKay to replace Edu and Wylde to replace McKay. think McCoist will play Edu tho.

if everyone is fit!!

How do you think McCoist will set up in this game? 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 ? I think he will go 4-5-1 with

shagger

Whittaker Goian boca wallace

Bedoya naismith Davis edu McKay

Jelavic

Gotta say i agree although i would like to see him play more attacking, what position does McKay normally play for club and country? Seen he was LB last night but obviously he is a midfielder.

Gotta say i agree although i would like to see him play more attacking, what position does McKay normally play for club and country? Seen he was LB last night but obviously he is a midfielder.

Left mid. or he could take Edu position and Wylde could play left mid.

He was a midfielder for the Roar, and as I recall for the Brisbane side in the previous national league. He has played as a midfielder and sometimes as a left back for the national team ( the Socceroos have a problem in that position - Carney is injured and was not a left back ).

Fuck the old firm game just now ! very hard trip to Tannadice is first !

Yea i know! but with Rangers setting up with 4-5-1 formation in the majority of the oldfirm games in the last few years. I was wondering what people think he will set up for this game?

With Bedoya and McKay coming in, i think he will go 4-5-1 because the midfield looks a strong one and can overrun Celtic.

OT Watching the Walter Smith legend dvd.........good watch. :crabflute:

I would be tempted to pull a surprise. Assuming everyone is fit.

McGregor

Whittaker/McMillan Goian Bartley Papac

Naismith Ness Davis McKay

Wylde

Jelavic

Think we could use Wylde's pace to hurt them (The McCann masterstroke that Advocaat used), get him to play on the shoulder of that Baldy fucker and he will get sent off early on.

One thing McCoist needs to do is remind them about discipline, no mouthing off and no stupid tackles. When we get the ball, get it forward quickly therefore no McCulloch or Edu.

It won't matter as our squad is more than good enough to beat them. :craphead:

I, like you, am confident that we will beat them. However i dont think it's right to say that it doesn't matter. It really matters who McCoist selects to play. The midfield is the strongest area of the Celt*c team whereas i dont think that our midfield is where we are strongest, in my opinion. In a couple of games last season they overran us because we got it wrong by playing McCulloch(at Ibrox) and Bartley(at CP) at CM. I think it's paramount that McCoist gets his midfield right against them. And that means dropping Edu.