Justice Committee

bombaybadboy08

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watching?

Mark Dingwall has spoken well from what I've caught so far.

I assume this is Rangers related,if not then I apologize.

http://www.holyrood.....net/committee1

excuse the timmy spelling in the thread title doh

[/quote

Did mark Dingwall ask for a Government Loan :lol:

spiers really is a wank - hes raging now cos the other guy said its mostly banter and is being blown out of proportion by the media and politicians.

(tu) bang on the money! Everything last season (and looking like this season again :anguish: ) has been blown out of proportion regarding us and them. From handbags in an old firm game to Lennon being "assaulted" it's been blown up. Its pathetic and the SNP are just trying to blame everything wrong in scotland on football!

this guy with the tshirt on under a suit jacket seems to be talking a lot of sense. pat nevin and especially oc are being marginalised and made to look like perma-offended freaks. i bet oc thought this was going to be his crowning moment and made to look like a great crusader (assuming crusader isnt a sectarian term) instead hes coming across like a total gimp.

No matter how many respective points are scored, everybody who's a football supporter will lose in the end. That's something that the activists on both sides omit to shout about in their sermons, but hey ho. :(

(tu)

The Doc just summed it up talking about what Dingwall said regrading trawling through sites looking for something to be offended by.

A few years time will there any type of atmosphere at an Old Firm game? I don't think so.