Welsh Fan Killed Near Wembley Stadium

Broxi1872

@cardiffcitymad

Michael Mad Morris

Terrible news from Wembley that a Welsh (and Cardiff City) fan has been killed near the stadium. He has been named as Mikey Dye. RIP

@danroan

Dan Roan

Breaking: Met confirm Welsh fan in his 40s has died of head injuries following a fight outside Wembley - 6 supporters in custody

@cardiffcitymad

Michael Mad Morris

Terrible news from Wembley that a Welsh (and Cardiff City) fan has been killed near the stadium. He has been named as Mikey Dye. RIP

I read this and assumed it was a joke :ph34r:

Bad to hear anyway.

The sad news tonight is that Mikey Dye (Ely Trendy) has died tonight after an incident outside the away turnstiles at Wembley.

I would urge everyone to leave the whispers, rumours and stories going around the internet tonight where they are out of respect for Mikey's family members and leave your condolences here.

I have been asked to put this message out from the club and I have also been asked to say that the club will give Mikey a send off on Saturday at the Doncaster game. The club officials have passed on their condolences and will do so again this Saturday.

The police have an investigation ongoing and they are looking for 2 males in relation to the incident.

RIP MIKEY DYE

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59097

Supposedly 6 Swansea fans attacked the lad, fuckin out of order

It was not known what caused the attack but police do not believe that any England fans were involved.

Police also dismissed any links to rivalry between Cardiff and Swansea fans.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2034519/Wales-fan-dies-following-assault-Wembley-Englands-Euro-2012-qualifier.html#ixzz1XGdldHSo

Loose lips sink ships.