Finally The Club Acts Against Rhags

MCLACHLAN1

stories about lawyers taking us to court.

I do not understand why fellow bears are happy with this action. It is my opinion that the case having to go to court was a disgrace and that banning media reps from Ibrox because they wrote about it, is just as bad. If I was a cynic, I would say someone is wanting negative publicity for Rangers FC.

WITH regard to the front page story in today's Herald and subsequent media coverage as a result of a case heard at the Court of Session, the Club has released the following statement.

A Rangers spokesperson commented: "The remarks in The Court of Session today made by Levy & McRae with regard to their concerns about the Club's solvency are unfounded and unwarranted and these are nothing more than scaremongering tactics.

"The Club is extremely disappointed and angry that this action was taken when there were categorical assurances from the Club's lawyers that the money was on its way and it is regrettable that those assurances were not deemed sufficient by Levy & McRae."

http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20110909/club-statement_2254024_2446138

Can we actually ban the bbc man united kept getting huge fines because of the Si Alex Fergusons refusal to speak to them.

As a public funded organisation I wonder if its possible or even legal to ban them.

Think what ever we do we have to give the bbc 100% cooperation i dont know but going by what happend to man utd id reckon it could happen to us to.

Word from a senior source in Rangers, says that Levy & McRae are the legal advisers for the Herald.

The bill owed by the Club was paid in full and it seams extraordinary and unnecessary that any form of action was taken at all.

It was a total over-reaction in the Herald today, they were warned there would be repercussions and they have been banned.

There was no need to go to court as the matter had been dealt with and the money was due to be paid this morning

Can we actually ban the bbc man united kept getting huge fines because of the Si Alex Fergusons refusal to speak to them.

As a public funded organisation I wonder if its possible or even legal to ban them.

Think what ever we do we have to give the bbc 100% cooperation i dont know but going by what happend to man utd id reckon it could happen to us to.

Only if they have a contract to get access to the players or managers.