Jelavic Payment Made

Ace

Rapid confirm late payment received from Rangers for Nikica Jelavic: bit.ly/qVZrGl

TweetDeck • 12/09/2011 15:56

Retweeted by STV_Andy

There was also rumours abound regarding outstanding fee for McKay, that was scotched this morning by the Roar CEO, Eugene Buckley

@CelticResearch no idea what you are talking about but i can confirm money was received. thanks!

web • 12/09/2011 02:07

Retweeted by GersnetOnline

in reply to… 

There was also rumours abound regarding outstanding fee for McKay, that was scotched this morning by the Roar CEO, Eugene Buckley

@CelticResearch no idea what you are talking about but i can confirm money was received. thanks!

web • 12/09/2011 02:07

Retweeted by GersnetOnline

Is this was not now passes for entertainment in the circle of Tim O’Thean to compensate for winning nothing?

why pay this late. we clearly have the cash so why not just pay it on time. its exasperating.

I completely agree with you, but at least it has been paid, there is obviously money there... maybe Mr Whyte is just keeping minimal amounts in the current account to maximise interest etc.

Why did you think that ?

Somebody (possibly Forlan'ssister?) started a thread with a copy of a document that suggested it.

I think the timing was just before the HMRC ring fencing but certainly before the legal bill and other late payment rumours kicked off.