Tax Case Investigation

showtime69

Is it only us who are under investigation by HMRC over this?

Pretty sure i read a while back that there were a few English sides being looked at also

I think Arsenal were hit with an £11M bill a couple of years ago for their EBT scheme, and im pretty sure there will be other big clubs that were using the same scheme.

All this tax case frenzy is becoming tiresome. This is not a new issue, it has been "on the radar" for approximately 2 years. Why is everyone getting so worked up and interested at this point in time? The media are stirring this deliberately, in my opinion. We simply must wait to see the outcome of the tax tribunal. If it goes in favour of RFC, then great, if it goes against us then the likelihood is administration. Rangers FC will still exist. I cannot imagine that Craig Whyte thinks that we will lose this case having had people look carefully at the facts before takeover. If he thought it would go against us then why did he not simply wait until that was clear and move for the Club when the issue was settled? As for all the posters on Rangers Media, would you buy into the Club if required? There is an awful lot of moaning about other people spending money on the Rangers but I don't read anything about fans buying into RFC.