Ibrox Atmoshpere

peanut123

The atmosphere will be shite.

First 5 mins then it will die down when the stewards and STASI start intimidating the Rangers fans and video them while singing their songs. Too many fans are now nervous and apprehensive about even singing Derry's Walls or the Sash so keep quiet instead.

The scum fans meanwhile will be allowed to stand sing their disgusting repoertoire with impunity knowing the Police and Stewards will do nothing as per usual.

The atmosphere at Ibrox is dire and Sunday will see the start of what it is going to be like and how much worse it will get once the naughty thoughts and anti catholic legislation becomes law.

During the aberdeeen game a few weeks ago, in my seat in the enclosure, I stood up as we were going on the attack and got my shirt pulled and the guy said " you can see when you're sitting down so sit down!"

Can't even stand up these days.

Bloody West Enclosure, it's full of numpties.

The Govan Front is buzzin' on matchday.

Flares,everycunt standing.... buzzin' :broadfoot:

You must be on the wind up with that statement?

THATS WHERE I SIT GOVAN FRONT THE ATMOSHPERE IS SHITE EXCEPT 1 NUTTER NEXT TO ME LOL

This is more like the Govan Front match day experience for me too!

If we are playing shite or its a tense game against St Johnstone then the atmosphere will mirror our performance on the park. The atmosphere when we get a goal against the taigs is unbeleivable, sharing an embrace with the guy the row in front of you and never speaking to him again. :lol:

In gf1 at old firm games, I find myself standing for the majority of it. When jamie ness scored that goal the place went mental. More of the same on sunday please.

Think its time to bring in the terraces seats. The ones that fold away during the league but are fitted with seats for european games.

In gf1 at old firm games, I find myself standing for the majority of it. When jamie ness scored that goal the place went mental. More of the same on sunday please.

Hoping for the same on Sunday am in GF1 as well this season and its been pretty quiet so far.