The Louden Is Taking Over The Stadium Bar On The Copland Road.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have ye seen some of the company I keep, especially when we go intae Europe? Chillax mate. Have ye had a sense o humour bypass?

It does my head in seeing youngsters stotting about the stands at half-time, waving at the other stands whilst talking pish on their phone - they obviously think they will be seen from one stand to another!

I started as a teenager (13) on a bus many moons ago (1986) and the members were beer freaks but they only had a couple on the bus there and a couple on the way back. These days, I have seen people wrecked out their face before half-time!

It does my head in seeing youngsters stotting about the stands at half-time, waving at the other stands whilst talking pish on their phone - they obviously think they will be seen from one stand to another!

I started as a teenager (13) on a bus many moons ago (1986) and the members were beer freaks but they only had a couple on the bus there and a couple on the way back. These days, I have seen people wrecked out their face before half-time!

Sounds like a good day.

When a wiz younger, I was probably one of the guys ye describe mate, so I'm the last one ye'll hear slagging off the youth of today.

I agree wae ye, but av been there and loved every fuckin minute of it. Let the young yins have their day as well.

and what doing that is just part of going to the football for me

not the wee gay mobile phone bit the drink part i dont know how to highlihgt

Good day for the individual or Rangers FC? Did the person who was pished by half-time, care if Rangers FC won that day?

Wind your neck in.

I'm sure they would be cheaper drinking a bottle of Buckfast down the park but they put their money into Rangers so I guess they do care.

Hopefully you can read this post from away up there on your high horse.

Unfortunately I've got Bears tae meet wae tickets before the game, and after the game, it's back tae sunny Mauchline by bus.

I'll meet ye any time for a beer though mate. Just need some notice to organise maself. Hoping to make it up early on 1st Oct for Mister C's birthday beers. Fancy it?

sounds good.

Good day for the individual or Rangers FC? Did the person who was pished by half-time, care if Rangers FC won that day?

Are you the cunt who sits behind me, and tells me to sit down all the time? :mad:

40,000 times you is why the atmosphere at Ibrox is shite nowadays.

If you want to sit on your arse and be quiet,Stay at home. :huh:

Edit.Wanker :wanker:

Following Rangers makes it easier to get pished?

That must be the worst quote I have seen from a fellow Rangers fan - no wonder we have problem fans!

What a sack.

Are you the cunt who sits behind me, and tells me to sit down all the time? :mad:

40,000 times you is why the atmosphere at Ibrox is shite nowadays.

If you want to sit on your arse and be quiet,Stay at home. :huh:

Edit.Wanker :wanker:

Saved me a bit of typing, Cheers party0012.gif