Card Display for Stefan and Dado in last home game ?

Not every player who leaves Rangers goes with the affection and support that these two will leave the club with.

They have been excellent zservants for rangers and inspiring in their own separate ways, and both have won the Greigy Award.

Should we not be doing something special for them in our last home game.

i trust you will do the same for our great captain that you love when his time comes. <_<

When Mr Greig finally leaves I will be the first in the queue to thank him for all he has done for our club

straight answer please. :rolleyes:

I believe it was a straight answer,

you defined it as a great captain and as far as I am aware there is only 1 great captain of Rangers still at Rangers.

What about Sand Jardine?

:lol:

It will be a sad day, 2 of our real quality players leaving. Only leaves Ferguson.

Eh one of them has done hee haw for 2 years and the other is walking wounded ready for the knackers yard

doh another ridiculous statement yes he has done hee haw for 2years due to injuries etc but for the other 7years he replaced a world class goalkeeper in Andy Goram no1 thought Goram could be replaced but Stefan Klos has ran him close and he is and was a world class goalkeeper

Not every player who leaves Rangers goes with the affection and support that these two will leave the club with.

They have been excellent zservants for rangers and inspiring in their own separate ways, and both have won the Greigy Award.

Should we not be doing something special for them in our last home game.

i trust you will do the same for our great captain that you love when his time comes. <_<

Dont you mean, The great footballer who is our Captain?

Barry has never been and never will be a great captain, But when his time comes he will be rewarded for being a great footballer and for his contribution to Rangers.

notthisshitagain.jpg

It will be a sad day, 2 of our real quality players leaving. Only leaves Ferguson.

Eh one of them has done hee haw for 2 years and the other is walking wounded ready for the knackers yard

i take it you werent at the game on saturday... that wounded man played 90 minutes as if he had no problems at all

i take it you werent at the game on saturday... that wounded man played 90 minutes as if he had no problems at all

Man of The Match no less....