Card Display for Stefan and Dado in last home game ?

Not every player who leaves Rangers goes with the affection and support that these two will leave the club with.

They have been excellent zservants for rangers and inspiring in their own separate ways, and both have won the Greigy Award.

Should we not be doing something special for them in our last home game.

Not every player who leaves Rangers goes with the affection and support that these two will leave the club with.

They have been excellent zservants for rangers and inspiring in their own separate ways, and both have won the Greigy Award.

I would like to think that, assuming 2nd place is tied up, both would get to play the last home match to say goodbye to the fans.

Both have been exellent for the club and deserve something special.

Maybe a "Thank you for the memories" banner or something like that could be arranged by The Blue Order.

Aye the krout has been really outstanding the past 2 years....get him tae feck

i trust you will do the same for our great captain that you love when his time comes. <_<

murray get yer wallet oot and spend it on real croatian and german flags like those chelsea ones they got in europe, they shat on our paper ones...

edit: scrap that idea, murray and wallet dont go together at the moment doh

i trust you will do the same for our great captain that you love when his time comes. <_<

When Mr Greig finally leaves I will be the first in the queue to thank him for all he has done for our club

When Mr Greig finally leaves I will be the first in the queue to thank him for all he has done for our club

straight answer please. :rolleyes:

Dont you mean, The great footballer who is our Captain?

Barry has never been and never will be a great captain, But when his time comes he will be rewarded for being a great footballer and for his contribution to Rangers.

straight answer please. :rolleyes:

I believe it was a straight answer,

you defined it as a great captain and as far as I am aware there is only 1 great captain of Rangers still at Rangers.

:lol:

It will be a sad day, 2 of our real quality players leaving. Only leaves Ferguson.

Eh one of them has done hee haw for 2 years and the other is walking wounded ready for the knackers yard

I'd suggest a huge bandage round one of the stands

Or we could wear those stick-on ponytails like the ones that Del Boy got landed with in Only Fools. (doob)

Or wear chicken costumes without heads :craphead:

It will be a sad day, 2 of our real quality players leaving. Only leaves Ferguson.

Eh one of them has done hee haw for 2 years and the other is walking wounded ready for the knackers yard

Thank f*ck for the block post option (tu)

Thank f*ck for the block post option (tu)

Ano ! :pipeguy: