Moaning Barstewards

bomberbrown

No wonder folk are moaning when you think about the chances we missed and the sloppy goals conceded, not to mention the amount of empty seats and tickets on sale outside the ground.

According to the BBC, Colin...The crowd was 50,221...But I was real surprised to see empty seats...Maybe some of our "fair weather" fans thought we would get gubbed :mad:

were top but still continue to moan! im getting pissed of with the negativity on this forum (MODS INCLUDED)lets start fuckin backin the team and stop talking shite about celtic and what their players did or didnt! fuck them concentrate on ourselfs, P.S dis any one consider MR Jardine may have been on the wind up?

If you knew MR Jardine, you would know he has not got it in him.

People moaning about things going on in the clubs kitchen - id say its worth it, especially when you have an opinion and you care about RFC.

People moaning about other people moaning - priceless.

Demise has a better grasp of our language than most of the folk on here.........I'd like to moan about the standard of education in this country.

When all is said and done, its just another 3 points, however as always the team have to make it hard for themselves.

Cant agree mate beating them is about keeping them in their place which is beneath us, it is more than just football.

According to the BBC, Colin...The crowd was 50,221...But I was real surprised to see empty seats...Maybe some of our "fair weather" fans thought we would get gubbed :mad:

The same fair weather fans who were leaving with a couple of minutes to go to rather than stay and applaud the team off the park, they pissed me off too :mad: