*** The Official Ultimate Team Thread ***

Broxi

Mines cost about 100k all in, 51k for Eto'o but with a little patience I could have got players like Tosic, Roverto Carlos and Doumbia cheaper.

Got Obafemi Martins aswell and he's shit hot coming off the bench.

Got a decent team for 22k, basically everyone's team here minus Eto'o and the IF CB. Got Wellington and Doumbia up front and both are pretty great.

It's a good change to have, now have a full Serie A team and a good Russian League first 11 (plus a few subs)

all the PS3 prices have shot down now, and right when I was selling my whole team! Was trying to sell Sneidjer for ages, bought him 76k which was decent because he went for 80-85 when I bought him, now I couldn't even sell him for 70! Some idiot traded me Tevez for him and I sold Tevez for 85 :) (he was also worth 95-100k last week!)

Others as well: Falcao 25k now 20k, Pedro 20k now 14k, Cambiasso 15k now 9k

couldnt have been a worse time tbh, made a big loss selling my team.

Pedro Falcao Sanchez

Sahin Busquets Alonso

Coentrao Carvalho Albiol Ramos

Valdes

posted that team a few days but only just got it because Sneidjer and Di Natale took ages to sell. Saving up for either Pepe or Mascherano. Probably get Mascherano since he's 19k now.

From what I gather, anyone who has used the Gold Pack Ultimate Edition exploit is facing an EA server ban, covering all EA games. Unconfirmed but has apparently already happened to a couple of people. 1 who made 5 accounts and 1 who made over 50.

all the PS3 prices have shot down now, and right when I was selling my whole team! Was trying to sell Sneidjer for ages, bought him 76k which was decent because he went for 80-85 when I bought him, now I couldn't even sell him for 70! Some idiot traded me Tevez for him and I sold Tevez for 85 :) (he was also worth 95-100k last week!)

Others as well: Falcao 25k now 20k, Pedro 20k now 14k, Cambiasso 15k now 9k

couldnt have been a worse time tbh, made a big loss selling my team.

Pedro Falcao Sanchez

Sahin Busquets Alonso

Coentrao Carvalho Albiol Ramos

Valdes

posted that team a few days but only just got it because Sneidjer and Di Natale took ages to sell. Saving up for either Pepe or Mascherano. Probably get Mascherano since he's 19k now.

Fuck playing on PS3, you can't get 100 packs for £25. :sherlock:

From what I gather, anyone who has used the Gold Pack Ultimate Edition exploit is facing an EA server ban, covering all EA games. Unconfirmed but has apparently already happened to a couple of people. 1 who made 5 accounts and 1 who made over 50.

It's EAs fault. If they didn't allow multiple accounts on a login then this wouldn't happen.

Also it's similar to the people who had 10 gamer accounts prior to release and got x amount of daily gifts on the web app. EA are clueless with things like this.

Decided to jump in the bandwagon and have started working on an Russian team:

So far i have:

Ryzhikov for 350 coins

Pareja - 400

Bocchetti - 400

Semshov - 450

Zyryanov - 400

Noboa - 450

Tardelli - 350

Playing them in a 4321.

Hopefully about to get a bargain Criscito in auction if i don't i've got another one lined up for a buy now.

Got Criscito in auction for 400 :D. If anyone wants another look for him with the fields of, LB, Russian League 4222 and buy now of 650. Tis a bargain for an 81 rated player.