The Potential To Move Ten Points Clear Of The Mhanks

scott_22

Ok I've had a think about this and I don't think it's an understatement to say that the mhanks will be under huge pressure at Tynecastle next week if results go our way. And yes I know we have to take each game at a time but I have to admit I'm looking at our next two fixtures and saying they are games we should be comfortably winning. When we take into consideration that they are going to get spanked on Thursday I think this could be a massive week in the championship. Can TLB handle the pressure?

Fuck Celtic.

In reflection creating a thread about the mhanks is not really my style however it is hard to get away from the fact that if we do what should be done then they WILL be under huge pressure in a fixture which is traditionally tough. And, yes, I agree fuck Celtic.

Ok I've had a think about this and I don't think it's an understatement to say that the mhanks will be under huge pressure at Tynecastle next week if results go our way. And yes I know we have to take each game at a time but I have to admit I'm looking at our next two fixtures and saying they are games we should be comfortably winning. When we take into consideration that they are going to get spanked on Thursday I think this could be a massive week in the championship. Can TLB handle the pressure?

I don't give a shit about them.3 points every weekend is all we should be looking for. No favours. Just The Rangers winning.

I don't give a shit about them.3 points every weekend is all we should be looking for. No favours. Just The Rangers winning.

We do give a shit about them though mate. I hope they get beat in every game they play. I enjoy their manager showing himself up for what he REALLY is. I enjoy Samaras, Commons and their CEO making stupid statements that ALWAYS come back to bite them on the arse. I revel in every single second of their misfortune.

Good luck Hearts.

You're a potential fucking jinx.

I knew this but decided against posting.

You're a potential fucking jinx.

I knew this but decided against posting.

We do give a shit about them though mate. I hope they get beat in every game they play. I enjoy their manager showing himself up for what he REALLY is. I enjoy Samaras, Commons and their CEO making stupid statements that ALWAYS come back to bite them on the arse. I revel in every single second of their misfortune.

Good luck Hearts.

Who is we? I don't and I am a die hard blue nose. I hate them, yes, but I am not looking to there results for a favour. I want The Rangers to be winning every week. They are obsessed with us, not the other way round.

Who is we? I don't and I am a die hard blue nose. I hate them, yes, but I am not looking to there results for a favour. I want The Rangers to be winning every week. They are obsessed with us, not the other way round.

"We" is our support. Collectively. Can't think of one Bear that doesn't look for their result everytime they play. Nothing to do with obsession.

"We" is our support. Collectively. Can't think of one Bear that doesn't look for their result everytime they play. Nothing to do with obsession.

Fair enough, I do agree with you their, I do enjoy their suffering and for me to say I don't give a shit about them was probably a knee jerk reaction. I just don't think we should be comparing results so early in the season. All that matters is The Rangers winning. If we win every game this season from here on, it doesn't matter what happens with them.