Souness Last Week

Deanow

Aye, what a guy! The man who jilted us for his one true love, only to be unceremoniously dumped. He now thinks that a few comments on the telly will make us forget.

He was a hero to the Rangers support, apart from signing that tarrier bastard, and he blew it.

Mojo was a brilliant signing for Rangers.

And Souness brought us back from years of failure, credit is due regardless of how he left.

Aye, what a guy! The man who jilted us for his one true love, only to be unceremoniously dumped. He now thinks that a few comments on the telly will make us forget.

He was a hero to the Rangers support, apart from signing that tarrier bastard, and he blew it.

Would you like a pint of bitter to wash down your sour grapes?

There's always one. Seen the same crap with Coisty, he's not a legend because he turned us down a couple of times. Does my nut in. Moaning for the sake of moaning.

Got told about but first time I saw it, Tims must have been rattling :lol:

Jamie Redknapp always comes across as having a soft spot for Rangers and knowing his family I can understand why. On an unrelated note Gary Neville is a rat bastard!

On that unrelated note, no hes not, his family too, have a soft spot for Rangers. ;)

Mojo was a brilliant signing for Rangers.

And Souness brought us back from years of failure, credit is due regardless of how he left.

I watched the years of failure preceding his arrival and the years he was here were fantastic for us, so that's not my gripe with him and he gets plenty of credit for that.

There's always one. Seen the same crap with Coisty, he's not a legend because he turned us down a couple of times. Does my nut in. Moaning for the sake of moaning.

It's my opinion, and it's not one which is unique to me. Club first, inviduals second is the way I see it.

If you don't agree, fair enough.