Football Fans Behaviour

Al Jolson

im sure findlay and farquhar would agree with you down at the local architects club. football fans can be truly revolting people when let loose in a stadium

get a grip. part of what make going to the football is about the chanting/ridiculing/shouting/etc etc

if you dont like it, i suggest you take your prawn sandwiches down to the local yachting club.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure findlay and farquhar would agree with you down at the local architects club. football fans can be truly revolting people when let loose in a stadium

get a grip. part of what make going to the football is about the chanting/ridiculing/shouting/etc etc

if you dont like it, i suggest you take your prawn sandwiches down to the local yachting club.

Sandwiches would be off by the time it took to get from the Architects club to the yacht club wink.gif

Lol. Like psb07158 said, right over some posters heads.

Tell you what, go out tonight and put your theory to the test. Find the biggest doorman you can to try it out on. Be sure to let us know how you get on.

Cue rabid response.

Lol. Like psb07158 said, right over some posters heads.

Tell you what, go out tonight and put your theory to the test. Find the biggest doorman you can to try it out on. Be sure to let us know how you get on.

not its definitely not over my head mate. you go on about some fans behaviour at a game as obviously you have been annoyed over some things. all you are doing is trying to compare it to other things in life. AS I SAID, AND MAYBE THIS IS OVER YOUR HEAD, that part of the football is the abuse/chants etc etc

im merely suggesting that if you dont agree with it. dont go.

and the doorman at the local club shat himself incidentally when i chanted "your going home in a dubai ambulance"

You'll see much worse behaviour in the city centre on a Saturday night, than at a football match.

Males and females pissed out of their fucking box. Fights outside pubs, clubs, and in taxi queues. A whole list of anti social behaviour, including people puking their guts up in the street. These are not things I usually see inside a football ground.

Then you could take a wander along to T in the Park when it's on...

You'll see much worse behaviour in the city centre on a Saturday night, than at a football match.

Males and females pissed out of their fucking box. Fights outside pubs, clubs, and in taxi queues. A whole list of anti social behaviour, including people puking their guts up in the street. These are not things I usually see inside a football ground.

Then you could take a wander along to T in the Park when it's on...

The only problem with male vs female fights is the odds are shite, stuck £760 on some 6'1, (guessing) 13+ stone guy vs 5'4 9 stone burd at 1-7, guy was standing there letting his opponent strike him, was raging, "Only takes one clean shot to knock you out, get your fuckin hands up!" It was cool though, guy finished with a sweet counter left hook, was very smooth, I think the women was outmatched. Ref jumped in and stopped it before it went too far & took the victor on a glorious lap of Strathclyde, think they disqualified him though, cause they took his belt off him before putting him in the pent house.

If someone is being paid thousands of pounds a week to entertain me and i am paying money to be entertained, i reserve the right to shout at that person and call them whatever i feel is needed at the time.

Football is a damn passionate sport and that passion can lead even the most mild mannered person to scream abuse :)

I notice you didnt reply to my earlier post. Dumbass? (Ps are we all yanks now? For dumbass, add fucking roaster).

What was that earlier post?

And no, you're not a Yank. But you're certainly something that rhymes with it.