Football Fans Behaviour

Al Jolson

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where? And what do you say/do?

Well if im in Ibrox i'll get out my seat and shout fuck off ref, if i disagree.

If im at work and someone annoys me i'll say fuck off ya dick. Examples.

I dont know what your getting at tbh, most peoples behaviour at Ibrox is perfectly fine in my eyes, see much worse outside a football stadium.

Well if im in Ibrox i'll get out my seat and shout fuck off ref, if i disagree.

If im at work and someone annoys me i'll say fuck off ya dick. Examples.

I dont know what your getting at tbh, most peoples behaviour at Ibrox is perfectly fine in my eyes, see much worse outside a football stadium.

Well you do, ay? If you said that at work you'd get sacked or a punch in the coupon.

What's the "much worse outside a football stadium" you see?

Where else in life would you free a mass murderer and jail some body for a bottle of water ? Only in this parochial wee backwater ! Deliverance the remake starring alex salmond and his retarded friends sturgeon and mackaskill. Made in Scotland. The Hollywood cheap option ! :sherlock:

Well you do, ay? If you said that at work you'd get sacked or a punch in the coupon.

What's the "much worse outside a football stadium" you see?

I guess your a pen pusher then? You certainly would get laughed at in the real world if you complained about being told to fuck off. As for the punch in the coupon, the person who throws the punch would get sacked.

Glasgow city centre on a saturday night at 3.01 am.

Sunday league amateur football

I guess your a pen pusher then? You certainly would get laughed at in the real world if you complained about being told to fuck off. As for the punch in the coupon, the person who throws the punch would get sacked.

Glasgow city centre on a saturday night at 3.01 am.

I take it you think a football stadium's the real world then? There's probably nothing mire detached from the real world than a football stadium.

And why are you in Glasgow city centre at 3.01 am? Street sweeper? McDonalds?

Thats when all the clubs throw everyone out, you should take a trip in, people watch.

So sorry, you're* Is this Graham Speirs?

So, when the people are thrown out the clubs do they then go into takeaways/taxis/speak to the police and, with veins bulging and eyes popping, launch into a verbal tirade telling the aforementioned people that they're useless bastards/cunts/fucking wankers? Or is that just in a football stadium when referring to football players you find that acceptable behaviour?

Where else in life would you consider it acceptable to behave in the way that you do in a football stadium?

At any other sporting event or concert where the fans/audience are encoraged to show support and be vocal as opposed to snooker or golf when the fans are expectd to be quiet.

Also as well as some people shouting at players when they mess up there are times when players get praise when doing something routine such as closing down the opposition.

So, when the people are thrown out the clubs do they then go into takeaways/taxis/speak to the police and, with veins bulging and eyes popping, launch into a verbal tirade telling the aforementioned people that they're useless bastards/cunts/fucking wankers? Or is that just in a football stadium when referring to football players you find that acceptable behaviour?

Depends on the circumstances. Your at it pal.