I Can See The Headlines Now

CanadianBacon

Coming soon in the Day-Late Retard: "I WAS CHASED OUT OF SCOTLAND BY ORANGE BIGOTS" by Lenny Yellateef

Read our ten-part series how Selik's most successful (bigoted, surely?) manager was hounded out of Scottish football by Rangers fans, disguised as Hearts fans, disguised as anyone other than Selik fans.

Read of the all-night drinking sessions (tactics sessions, surely?) with my fellow coaching staff.

Read about my character assassination by the Masonic staff at the Child Support Agency.

Read about my character assassination by my ex-girlfriend - the one who borrowed (stole, surely?) my mobile phone and sent herself threatening text messages to make me look bad.

Read of my fights with the inner demons and my battle with bi-lateral (polar, surely?) illness.

Read about how Mowbray's reject players let me down ('my signings' surely?).

Read how 'ra Selik Board never backed me in the transfer market (aw' c'mon Lenny....you're taking the piss now!)

This and much, much more in your Day-Late Retard.

(As told to Jim Trayknob)

Matt McGloan's Alternative View Blogg last evening was both hilarious and interesting. It was an exercise in finger pointing, apparently Peter Lawwell is the WITCH. He has deliberately stymied bold, defiant Neil at every turn. Neil is ill and should walk before he is pushed. Now, Matt McMoan has been a close personal friend(CPF) of the Lurgan Lout these last ten years and the piece had the air of someone getting their punches in early in the exit strategy.

The real interesting part was McGloan's telling of Lawwell's procedure for appointing Lennon. Lawwell spoke to Hartson(big bad John is forever relating this event) about Lennon's qualities. Further, Peter contacted and had lunch with Graham Spiers to the same effect. McMoan reveals that Lennon and Spiers have had a most uneasy relationship since, we can only assume that ra Bhoy in Corduroy advised Lawwell against the appointment.

Happy Days.

Matt McGloan's Alternative View Blogg last evening was both hilarious and interesting. It was an exercise in finger pointing, apparently Peter Lawwell is the WITCH. He has deliberately stymied bold, defiant Neil at every turn. Neil is ill and should walk before he is pushed. Now, Matt McMoan has been a close personal friend(CPF) of the Lurgan Lout these last ten years and the piece had the air of someone getting their punches in early in the exit strategy.

The real interesting part was McGloan's telling of Lawwell's procedure for appointing Lennon. Lawwell spoke to Hartson(big bad John is forever relating this event) about Lennon's qualities. Further, Peter contacted and had lunch with Graham Spiers to the same effect. McMoan reveals that Lennon and Spiers have had a most uneasy relationship since, we can only assume that ra Bhoy in Corduroy advised Lawwell against the appointment.

Happy Days.

Will 'ra bhoy in corduroy offer advice on 'ra next Selik manager?

If so, Matt should look out his 'the accused' suit - he might get to the one-to-one interview stage. :sherlock: