Timplosion On Clyde

BigBearAl

C-----'s problems stem from Lennon the bigot taking his eyes of his own Team, and focusing on our Team and remonstrating with supporters, and playing the Victhim card .

Its the same on Real Radio only they are a bit more level headed on that show and indeed one of them stated Lennon has to go and take his off field baggage with him.

H e has been found out and I think the Game is up for him.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah so the anti-Rangers and pro Celtic BBC did not highlight a clear error that should have resulted in Hearts going down to ten men.

??

Not sure if that's a dig at me or not !

Ska el should have been sent off, Thompson should be marked down for not following rules.

That's all a fact but I really don't care as it doesn't affect Rangers

Phoned up and got through... only managed a few words as that cunt Keevins doesn't let you get a full point home.

I was "Allan from Glasgow" and opened up the discussion on policing and stewarding.... Keevins then took over completely :lol:

(tu)

Thought that was you, good points well raised, although Keevins DID kinda take over

Celtics problems stem from Lennon the bigot taking his eyes of his own Team and focusing on our Team and remonstrating with supporters and playing the Victhim card .

Its the same on Real Radio only they are a bit more level headed on that show and indeed one of them stated Lennon has to go and take his off field baggage with him.

H e has been found out and I think the Game is up for him.

A hollow victory if he does. As far as I'm concerned somebody should have had the balls to stand up to them last year. Referring specifically to the SFA but also to the hacks and pundits. To show Neil Lennon giving his big speech last year, after we'd just won the league, was totally wrong. But they'd already made their little Media Martyr and had to play it all the way. Nasty, dirty politics of the worst kind.

I can't believe the Celtic fan that was on to chant the "always cheated - never defeated" rhetoric!

In what way has rangers having a good goal chopped off against Celtic in a crucial point in the match lead to a Celtic fan believing Skacel not being sen't off yesterday for celebrating is all part of a conspiracy against Catholics and Celtic?????

How can anyone watch their team play like that yesterday turn round and say - Referee's are looking after Rangers?

Had Rangers not went on to win against Celtic because of the off-side flag from a certain 'Francis' - and we came away with that patter it would have been dismissed as sour grapes.

Yet that Celtic side play like they are Aberdeen (against Celtic) yesterday and get beat and it's all a conspiracy to keep the fellow christians as second class citizens in a multi-cultural country?

really is some do-lally cunts out there.

Just the way of the deluded football fan, and, in particular, the deluded Celtic fan