Bbc Investigative Documentary On Rfc/craig Whyte Confirmed

Frankie

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much none of us know anything about the man who currently owns our club. This is the man who could close our club if things don't go our way in the not too distant future.

Shouldn't we be wishing that a publicly funded broadcaster is investigating him?

Most of us have little grasp of the complexities and intricacies involved in the tax case we are involved in. Shouldn't we be wishing that a publicly funded broadcaster is examining them?

Shouldn't our criticism be that they haven't aired this programme before now?

Whether we like it or not the HMRC have a case against us. I'd like some light to be thrown on that, I'd like to know the options we face if this all goes tits up. I'd like to know if Craig Whyte has 'partners' backing him and who they are. I don't understand why our curiosity alone doesn't make us welcome this programme.

Football commands a lot of interest, there have been several investigative documentaries in recent years broadcast on a variety of subjects, we're not being singled out here.

Pretty much none of us know anything about the man who currently owns our club. This is the man who could close our club if things don't go our way in the not too distant future. Shouldn't we be wishing that a publicly funded broadcaster is investigating him?

No.

Most of us have little grasp of the complexities and intricacies involved in the tax case we are involved in. Shouldn't we be wishing that a publicly funded broadcaster is examining them?

No

No

Are Rangers FC on the verge of going bankrupt? You'd get better odds on St. Mirren winning next years Europa League. That's the only issue that remotely concerns me and as I just said, it's really doesn't concern me very much.

Pretty much none of us know anything about the man who currently owns our club. This is the man who could close our club if things don't go our way in the not too distant future.

Shouldn't we be wishing that a publicly funded broadcaster is investigating him?

Whether we like it or not the HMRC have a case against us. I'd like some light to be thrown on that, I'd like to know the options we face if this all goes tits up. I'd like to know if Craig Whyte has 'partners' backing him and who they are. I don't understand why our curiosity alone doesn't make us welcome this programme.

Football commands a lot of interest, there have been several investigative documentaries in recent years broadcast on a variety of subjects, we're not being singled out here.

Well said. have a Rep!

SDM said he wouldnt sell the club to anybody who didnt have the clubs interest at heart.

Craig Whyte is the only guy to put up or shut up he said we have a strong case.

SDM got us into this case where was the documentary then is that the doc you wante aired before now? I dont think so.

This is well timed (for our enemys) sensationalism

Hatchet Job and I wouldnt be suprised if Philthy Phil has had some input into unbiased Journos documentary.

Is it going to be shown on the days that cunt tweeted?

The childish little girl cant help himself cant he.

We might have a strong case, we might win the case, the point is we don't know.

How do you now SDM isn't the one getting the 'hatchet job', if one is indeed forthcoming? He'd certainly be a more obvious target.

It's well timed to garner as much interest as it can.

How do you now SDM isn't the one getting the 'hatchet job', if one is indeed forthcoming? He'd certainly be a more obvious target.

Have a look at Mr Dalys previous work

I can see the documentary in my minds eye already

BBC scotland on a black background

Fades to a cracked Rangers crest

Then images of Craig Whyte in slow motion with ominous music in background.

Mr Dalys Monotone Voiceover

The Books werent "fiddled" under Craig Whytes tenure

and the reason I am deducing its a hatchet job on Whyte is because Philthy Phil wouldnt be getting his wee girly knickers wet on twitter about it if it was about SDM.

Dont ye think maybe HMRC might settle for half ?and this programe could be part of the smear campaigne.

Dont ye think ?could be ye never know.

Id say Rangers have been judged already, and the verdict is guilty.

This of course IMO. After all we have got some state funded seperate schools to pay for.

Dont ye think maybe HMRC might settle for half ?and this programe could be part of the smear campaigne.

Dont ye think ?could be ye never know.

Id say Rangers have been judged already, and the verdict is guilty.

This of course IMO. After all we have got some state funded seperate schools to pay for.

id love this to be the case but i severely doubt it HMRC will want to make an example of us to take other clubs who have used similar schemes and they wont want to set that precedent for larger cases.

id love this to be the case but i severely doubt it HMRC will want to make an example of us to take other clubs who have used similar schemes and they wont want to set that precedent for larger cases.

The HMRC went easy on Arsenal and the outcome of their case , and I'd bet Arsenal would have bit their hand of for how much they ended up having to pay out

The HMRC went easy on Arsenal and the outcome of their case , and I'd bet Arsenal would have bit their hand of for how much they ended up having to pay out

Arsenal's case wasn't quite the same thing as far as i am aware. They didn't set the contract length terms as we did which seems to be the main difference in the situations.

Rumours are that there are some pretty big clubs who are alleged to have used the same scheme. (I think but obviously hope that they wont) hammer us because if they get as much of a punishment out of us as they can to go after other clubs.

Arsenal's case wasn't quite the same thing as far as i am aware. They didn't set the contract length terms as we did which seems to be the main difference in the situations.

Rumours are that there are some pretty big clubs who are alleged to have used the same scheme. (I think but obviously hope that they wont) hammer us because if they get as much of a punishment out of us as they can to go after other clubs.

Here's hoping , chears (tu)

Here's hoping , chears (tu)

No problems we can only hope but i think personally we will loose the case get humped for the maximum possible amount then HMRC can go for others.

However i think we will get the total amount heavily slashed at appeal. I do expect the initial case to go badly against us though.