Bbc Investigative Documentary On Rfc/craig Whyte Confirmed

Frankie

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps this is a shot across the bows of hmrc before the case in November. a final warning if you like that they won't get a penny if they get to greedy.

Why would the bbc get involved with that though. You might be right but i cant see that being the point of the show.

This just seems like a continuous and sustained attack against our club from a supposedly impartial media source.

A trial b4 a trial. Surely this documentary could paint us in Any kind of bad light that it wants b4 a massive tax case.

Are they allowed to air evidence, facts and (speculative) figures b4 the trial that could pre-influence jurors/judges/public ?

This is what we pay our tv license for, fucking outrageous

this programme will contain no more than is currently in the public domain i would imagine, especially concernign a tax case where jusdgement has yet to be passed.

My prediction will be it will look at whytes [past that is already in the [public domain and will fail to get any real "dirt" on him.

These bbc investigations are always toothless, it won't stop the sky falling in for some people though, i hope the bbc complaint department is ready for an extra 10000 complaints whatever this documentry says

This just seems like a continuous and sustained attack against our club from a supposedly impartial media source.

A trial b4 a trial. Surely this documentary could paint us in Any kind of bad light that it wants b4 a massive tax case.

Are they allowed to air evidence, facts and (speculative) figures b4 the trial that could pre-influence jurors/judges/public ?

This is what we pay our tv license for, fucking outrageous

It's the BBC - they are bombproof.

Deal with it (at least that's what some on here think). :disappointment:

whyte gives them the scoop on how he has structured the club. why wouldn't they.

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that noone at Rangers has had anything to do with the program though.

I just fail to see what the bbc are trying to do with this and we wont know until the documentry is aired.

I'm starting to think the programme will be based on the earlier time of SDM 's reign , when as a Club it was spend spend spend , show all the International Class players that we had then , talk about share issues backed by SDM (US) ,how much we have spent on Auchenhowie and how we are gona have to rely on a turnover of players coming through the ranks, also the bad times when supposedly no-one was willing to put an offer in to buy us and speculation about moneys owed to HMRC ,Don't think they can stick the knife in YET , because of the impending case coming up .

Going by past experience of this type of thing. They will say somewhere on this program , that no one from Rangers were available to comment. What that means is that they phone the club at some silly time when no-one there that can answer questions posed.

This my friends is how they work it.

Going by past experience of this type of thing. They will say somewhere on this program , that no one from Rangers were available to comment. What that means is that the phone the club at some silly time when no-one there that can answer questions posed.

This my friends is how they work it.

Dear God man - Edmiston Drive - don't you realise what you've done?

The tree-huggers and the why-can't-we-all-be-friends lobby will be sharpening their little digits to shoot you down in flames (bright Orange flames possibly?) for suggesting that the BBC might have an agenda running here.

An 'MO' as they say in all the good cop shows. :sherlock:

Dear God man - Edmiston Drive - don't you realise what you've done?

The tree-huggers and the why-can't-we-all-be-friends lobby will be sharpening their little digits to shoot you down in flames (bright Orange flames possibly?) for suggesting that the BBC might have an agenda running here.

An 'MO' as they say in all the good cop shows. :sherlock:

laugh.giflaugh.gif Fear nothing when I know the truth laugh.gif I was with a major insurance company for years when a client was refused a claim for critical illness cover. They had gone the whole hog to the ombudsman and lost. So as last resort they went to our friends at auntie and couple minutes before program went out they called. Knowing full well that no one of any authority would be in office at that time of night. So program aired with the statement .

mentioned earlier to add to the drama 00000042.gif

They ignored the fact of non disclosure by the client in not divulging previous cancer treatment.

I simple cannot believe that anyone does not agree , that this type of program is edited and produced to suit the program makers desire.

laugh.giflaugh.gif Fear nothing when I know the truth laugh.gif I was with a major insurance company for years when a client was refused a claim for critical illness cover. They had gone the whole hog to the ombudsman and lost. So as last resort they went to our friends at auntie and couple minutes before program went out they called. Knowing full well that no one of any authority would be in office at that time of night. So program aired with the statement .

mentioned earlier to add to the drama 00000042.gif

They ignored the fact of non disclosure by the client in not divulging previous cancer treatment.

I simple cannot believe that anyone does not agree , that this type of program is edited and produced to suit the program makers desire.

Believe it.

Welcome to tree-hugging-why-can't-we-all-be-friends.com. :disappointment:

It's said The Rangers FC is a broad church - well there are some who should be excommunicated (or is that too RC for some?)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I've just watched the documentary on BBC I-Player and see it was hosted by apparent investigative journalist Mark Daly. This turned my stomach due to the fact that he is also not squeaky clean and has played his part in secrecy and hiding facts. One thing I will not do is litter the forum here with conspiracies and the like but for all you with investigative minds....

Google his name and hollie Greig...he was due to do a program on the case which involves paedophilia at the highest levels of public servants in the Aberdeen area...he proclaimed it was a strong case only to be told not to proceed by the BBC for what ever reason (I'm sure you guess) and he then went on alternative media attacking Hollie (a down syndrome female) and her family to save his own reputation. Obviously none of this has come out in the main stream but researchers will find plenty on the net.... A girl paid £16,000 by the crime victim damages, Mark Daly says the case is strong and goes to his bosses, the say he can not make it and he leaves the family in the lurch then goes on the rampage attacking only to now surface in this program yet again attacking Rangers.

Again sorry to bring non-topic stuff like this up but I thought some would want to know...The BBC are utter assholes and this guy fronting the show is NOT trustworthy.

Peace :)