NO REQUESTS BEING TAKEN AT PRESENT

Dado

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone make me a sig we healy and gazza playing the flute with it saying we were doing this on the 12th!!!

this wld be ace thanks

anyone help out?

can someone make me a sig we healy and gazza playing the flute with it saying we were doing this on the 12th!!!

this wld be ace thanks

anyone help out?

Yep - need to find a photo of Healy, first, but I'll get it done for you (tu)

I know I don't have 50 posts but could someone make me a sig please?

I would like a cullar and ferguson sig with a saltire in the background someplace.

thx, also if the sig maker wants anything just to"slot it in" just go ahead, if it makes it look better. I'm not picky

thanks.

some guy was doing it, said he mite have it done by friday. but its now tuesday and he hast contacted me, can some1 make me it? he also hasnt made one before so maybe he gave up

REQUEST COMPLETE

this wld be ace thanks

anyone help out?

Yep - need to find a photo of Healy, first, but I'll get it done for you (tu)

magic thanks

I know I don't have 50 posts but could someone make me a sig please?

I would like a cullar and ferguson sig with a saltire in the background someplace.

thx, also if the sig maker wants anything just to"slot it in" just go ahead, if it makes it look better. I'm not picky

thanks.

some guy was doing it, said he mite have it done by friday. but its now tuesday and he hast contacted me, can some1 make me it? he also hasnt made one before so maybe he gave up

I'll get it for you.

someone do me a sig with gordon ramsey standing on the pitch like last night on the f word with all his quotes?? its good to be home etc

i would love this

:rangers:

Request Complete

Request your signature from any of the designers on RM in this thread.

Please note that you will need a minimum of 50 posts before requesting a Sig.

If you wish a specific person to do your signature then please state this and the person will try to accomodate your request.

Please state if you are attempting a requested Sig.

Cheers.

WAITING LIST

Only just realised this was here man, can you hook me up with WE ARE THE PEOPLE SIGN, maybe a picture or two of Barry, Super Ally, Gazza and Durrant chucked in?

Thanks

we are the people

scrolling through i see everyone is very busy here, doing a good job guys btw (tu) . When one of you get a spare moment could i get a sig with the rangers fans in it and the words "LOCKERBIE LOYAL" somewhere on it. No particular rush for it, cheers folks keep up the good work.

Done (tu)

Could I Have a signature with barry ferguson and the rangers crest included in it with the name NathanRfc Somewhere On It :) Please choose a nice background for me as im not familliar with all the signature stuff lol. Much appreciated

REQUEST COMPLETE

Could I Have a signature with barry ferguson and the rangers crest included in it with the name NathanRfc Somewhere On It :) Please choose a nice background for me as im not familliar with all the signature stuff lol. Much appreciated

Got it (tu)

anyone fancy doing something different

Johnny Cash - "Man in Black"

i dont think ive seen a sig featuring him

would be interesting to see what you guys can come up with, given that only 1 colour suits this man (tu)

REQUEST COMPLETE