NO REQUESTS BEING TAKEN AT PRESENT

Dado

Hey i would do this myself, but im not as good as some of you on here:

Any chance of someone making me a Michael Mols sig with Peter Lovenkrands in it, with the saying "Remember The Name" Or "Remember The Times"

cheers

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi folks i was just wondering how you go about shrinking the pic as i tried to use it on a west ham board but they told me it ws to big do`h

and would it be possible to get a union flag one done with uk loyal aberdeen branch on it

thanks in advance

hi folks i was just wondering how you go about shrinking the pic as i tried to use it on a west ham board but they told me it ws to big do`h

and would it be possible to get a union flag one done with uk loyal aberdeen branch on it

thanks in advance

Let me know what size it needs to be for the other board, that one should be easy for me to re-size.

Could anyone do me a Bougherra and Pepe sig?

Preferably with both in the new Rangers/Madrid kits. I managed to find a pic of Pepe wearing the new kit in the friendly against Santa Fe if anyone wants it, it needs a bit of editing though as there is some font on it and a player in the background.

afp1095831gp5.th.jpg

thanks in advance

Let me know what size it needs to be for the other board, that one should be easy for me to re-size.

hi just pm`d the admin on the hammers board so i`ll let you know asap!!!

Well seeing as the king has just left the building, I would be grateful if someone could make me a new sig. I'd do it myself but I don't have photoshop atm. One with a picture of albertz would be perfect. Thanks.

REQUEST COMPLETE

Hi guys. Seen as my Cuellar sigs useless now is there any chance of another sig. Again nothing in particular, just something associated with rangers and with Rossjayrfc and Rangers Media on it somewhere.

No great rush, just when one of you have some spare time.

Cheers (tu)

REQUEST COMPLETE

Well seeing as the king has just left the building, I would be grateful if someone could make me a new sig. I'd do it myself but I don't have photoshop atm. One with a picture of albertz would be perfect. Thanks.

I know I posted this not long ago but I'm just bumping it because I fear it might go unnoticed (rossjay posted straight after me and it started a new page on the thread). Ta. ;)

REQUEST COMPLETE

I know I posted this not long ago but I'm just bumping it because I fear it might go unnoticed (rossjay posted straight after me and it started a new page on the thread). Ta. ;)

Got a few of Albertz, I'll do one for ya (tu)

Hello........ again :)

Would anyone from the design team kindly create me a sig with:

• A White Background
  • A Silver Version Of The Rangers Crest (On The Left)
  • .....And My Name Chucked In There In Silver (On The Right)
Many Thanks In Advance Design Team

Keep Up The Good Work (tu)

REQUEST COMPLETE

thanks in advance

hi just pm`d the admin on the hammers board so i`ll let you know asap!!!

hi renton they haven`t got back to me as yet

and i was just wondering if you would have time to make a sig with the union flag and uk loal aberdeen branch on it

thanks in advance

REQUEST COMPLETE

Hi

I would be a very very happy lady if I had a sig with Davie Cooper, Brian Laudrup and Jorge Albertz!

Hope this is possible!

I could do you one with Laudrup and Albertz if thats ok ?

:rangers:

Hello........ again :)

Would anyone from the design team kindly create me a sig with:

• A White Background
  • A Silver Version Of The Rangers Crest (On The Left)
  • .....And My Name Chucked In There In Silver (On The Right)
Many Thanks In Advance Design Team

Keep Up The Good Work (tu)

:unionflag:

REQUEST COMPLETE

hey folks getting a bit excited someone do me a sig with the new signing arron!!

saying the spanish wonderkid and maybe a spanish back ground or something on the same lines!!

I wont be the last to request this :harhar: