NO REQUESTS BEING TAKEN AT PRESENT

Dado

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone do me 1 of kyle lafferty and a northern ireland badge and rangers badge please?

Any takers for this one lads?

i`ll do it buddy.

Im not in the design team, but willing to give it a bash.

Cheers mate, much appreciated! :unionflag:

I would appreciate it if someone could do a signature with Boyd and Thomson. Also including the words, "Why Don't You Go Home?" and a small background picture of the Queen and the Union Jack

Cheers in advance:D

Anyone? You know you want to:p

Right got the 50 posts now, so any chance of this getting made?

So RANGERSTILLIDIE couldn't make this, anybody else wanting to give this a bash? I'll shag you if you do...

I would appreciate it if someone could do a signature with Boyd and Thomson. Also including the words, "Why Don't You Go Home?" and a small background picture of the Queen and the Union Jack

So RANGERSTILLIDIE couldn't make this, anybody else wanting to give this a bash? I'll shag you if you do...

I will give your request an attempt, but i would probably leave the queen out though if im designing it. Sup to you.

I will give your request an attempt, but i would probably leave the queen out though if im designing it. Sup to you.

How come?..

How come?..

ill put her in if you want, i just personally think putting too many people in it makes a sig worse to look at. I will get something up soon matey.

How come?..

ill put her in if you want, i just personally think putting too many people in it makes a sig worse to look at. I will get something up soon matey.

I was thinking she could be in the top right hand corner, in the background like, you get me? The union jack as a whole background, Boyd and Thomson in the centre like and the words "Why Don't You Go Home?" In the bottom centre in a written that would suit the background. Oh and maybe make it slightly raining? I know it's a lot mate bt I would very much appreciate it.

Make one with the Queen and one without her if you want to...:D

How come?..

I was thinking she could be in the top right hand corner, in the background like, you get me? The union jack as a whole background, Boyd and Thomson in the centre like and the words "Why Don't You Go Home?" In the bottom centre in a written that would suit the background. Oh and maybe make it slightly raining? I know it's a lot mate bt I would very much appreciate it.

Make one with the Queen and one without her if you want to...:D

Lol, ive just finished one as you posted that.

i will fire it up.

EDIT:

Thats It Done!

Bluenose, I Will get you an avatar, at some point tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Hey i was wondering if someone could make me a sig?

Ive got some pictures, just don't have a clue how to use photoshop :(

Just Boyd...

_44377034_boydpunch270.jpg

In the centre

rangers-ibrox_tunnel.jpg

In the background...

Ibrox2.jpg

If someone could make one up that would be excellent.

Just PM me.

I wonder if someone could help me please?

I requested a signature and was kindly given one, unfortunately I feel like the class dunce at the moment (makes me feel like I was back at school again). Anyway-- I followed the thread for putting the sig on and guess what? I got the http://img.photobucket.com type thing in my signature instead of the very brilliant picture of Davie Cooper.

Any takers on my problem? Much obliged if you could help thanks.

Ok Sig expert dudes. Need a new Sig and would like one with Matías Fernández the Chilean, Villareal player with my username somewhere. (just Chambo, not 5735).

Cheers. (tu)

Ill have a bash.

Ok Sig expert dudes. Need a new Sig and would like one with Matías Fernández the Chilean, Villareal player with my username somewhere. (just Chambo, not 5735).

Cheers. (tu)

Ill have a bash.

Merci.

Cheers. (tu)

FM Legend.

Hey,

Would someone be able to make me a sig with Michael Mols on a blue background. Can you make one with Mols playing/celebrating, and also use this pic aswell:

mols.jpg

Thanks!