NO REQUESTS BEING TAKEN AT PRESENT

Dado

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

If you have any time could you make me up a sig?

Something with Brian Laudrup (Ideal:Going mental after scoring header against Dundee Utd during 9 in row season/clenched fists,etc) also with a quoted statement by Jim White " Brian,Why are you so good?" and my user name "Laudo" somewhere On blue background and rangers crest.

Thanks,

hey guys could i request a sig with paul gascoigne, ally mccoist, and Kris Boyd with ibrox in the back ground.

am afraid u have to have 50 posts before u can request a sig matey, but once u get to that 50 am sure one of us will gladly make a sig for urself :) as for the other 2 guys, i'll see what i can do!

Could someone do me a new sig plz? My name is just KERRZO now so need a new one!!! Maybe somethin that says KERRZO and TRUE BLUE wae a pic of a player (preferably FERGIE) wae an Ibrox background or sumthin maybe? Just an idea!!! Batter away!!!

Hi is there any chance of getting one with Alan , Stevie Naismith and Stevie Smith or one or two of the metioned with maybe Ibrox in the background

Thanks

You need posts to request a sig mate. It's just so that we know that you're not going to geta sig and never appear on the forum again (tu)

I'm sure if you get 50, someone will be happy to do your request.

Hi is there any chance of getting one with Alan , Stevie Naismith and Stevie Smith or one or two of the metioned with maybe Ibrox in the background

Thanks

You need posts to request a sig mate. It's just so that we know that you're not going to geta sig and never appear on the forum again (tu)

I'm sure if you get 50, someone will be happy to do your request.

Sorry forgot that my post werer low my account was changed a bit back. No prob

Since you asked, could I have one with Boydie and Novo maybe a goal celebration. On like a blue background with a phased image of an aerial shot of Ibrox. Something like that would be cool with my name.

Thanks and no real hurry for it, whenever you get round to it.

Cheers!!

Can someone do this for me?

REQUEST COMPLETE

Can i request 2 sigs please?

Can i have one with the Kings of Leon on it and my name

Secondly can i have a muttley one please

Hello

I was hoping someone might be able to work on this sig i requested last week please?

Thanks!

I'll get this one, but it will be tomorrow before I can get to it.

Thats great renton , no rush mate.

Could someone do me a new sig plz? My name is just KERRZO now so need a new one!!! Maybe somethin that says KERRZO and TRUE BLUE wae a pic of a player (preferably FERGIE) wae an Ibrox background or sumthin maybe? Just an idea!!! Batter away!!!

Got this one, too.

Hi Guys,

Something with Brian Laudrup (Ideal:Going mental after scoring header against Dundee Utd during 9 in row season/clenched fists,etc) also with a quoted statement by Jim White " Brian,Why are you so good?" and my user name "Laudo" somewhere On blue background and rangers crest.

Thanks,

Hi, I dont know how it works, but is anyone interested in doing this for me?

If not, no probs.It wont stop me postin crap!!

REQUEST COMPLETE

Hi Guys,

Thanks,

Hi, I dont know how it works, but is anyone interested in doing this for me?

If not, no probs.It wont stop me postin crap!!

Sorry, must have missed seeing that one. Let me see what kind of photo I can find like that...