NO REQUESTS BEING TAKEN AT PRESENT

Dado

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone has a few minutes could they do me a sig with a pic of McCoist in his playing days, with the Rangers badge behind him, and my name Trueblue86 in one of the corners? If someone could do that, then that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !

REQUEST COMPLETE

If someone has a few minutes could they do me a sig with a pic of McCoist in his playing days, with the Rangers badge behind him, and my name Trueblue86 in one of the corners? If someone could do that, then that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks !

i'll do it just now (tu)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright lads,

Any chance someone can make me a Sig if you get some spare time?

Would like one similar to the on i already have but if Kris Boyd. I had a look and couldnt find a pic i thought was suitable size wise but you will know better than me.

I would like it if the main pic was of him celebrating and maybe in the background to one side a pic of his name and number kind of faded a bit like really transparent if you can do that!

Cheers

Alright lads,

Would like one similar to the on i already have but if Kris Boyd. I had a look and couldnt find a pic i thought was suitable size wise but you will know better than me.

I would like it if the main pic was of him celebrating and maybe in the background to one side a pic of his name and number kind of faded a bit like really transparent if you can do that!

Cheers

Anyone have a chance to look at this for me lads??

Alright lads,

Cheers

Anyone have a chance to look at this for me lads??

Who did your current sig? If you want a similar one, might be a good idea to have that person do it.

I'll be glad to do you a Boyd sig, just can't guarantee it will look like the one you are using now.

Alright sig masters, could someone create me a sig with an old school pic of Ibrox in the background, with a few current players thrown in for good measure, could there also be a message in there that says 'It's Rangers for me'

Thanks in advance to anyone that takes up the request!

• 2 weeks later...