This Constant Stream Of Pish

From the same group of posters trying to belittle our achievements at every turn, what is the motivation for this. Is it purely an attention thing?

It’s the same posters that abused Walter when he was here that are now not giving mccoist a chance. They have Celtic winning games and us losing even though the evidence is plain for all to see this Celtic team is currently struggling to beat anyone whereas we haven’t lost in the league all season.

If the points they were making made any sense at all at least you can debate them but they don’t..

Sure it gives us people to laugh at when their predictions of doom go wrong but it’s getting ridiculous, we are ten points clear of the filth with a rookie manager on very limited funds. The unhappy people are either at the wind up or are spolit by Walters success.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

People are allowed their opinions. Just because someone posts a negative post doesn't make it pish. We don't all live in blind faith like you do.

For example St Mirren had 69% possession at Ibrox at one point in the match. Is that belittling our achievement? No it's fact and deserves to be discussed as such.

This thread in itself is pish.

People are allowed their opinions. Just because someone posts a negative post doesn't make it pish. We don't all live in blind faith like you do.

For example St Mirren had 69% possession at Ibrox at one point in the match. Is that belittling our achievement? No it's fact and deserves to be discussed as such.

I haven't seen one person argue we played well on saturday, not one.

To believe in a team that have dominated scottish football for three years and are now ten points clear is hardly blind faith...to believe celtic are good enough to topple us...now that's blind faith.

P.S. how do you know the stats from during the game for possesion...were you not at the game ?

E

From the same group of posters trying to belittle our achievements at every turn, what is the motivation for this. Is it purely an attention thing?

It’s the same posters that abused Walter when he was here that are now not giving mccoist a chance. They have Celtic winning games and us losing even though the evidence is plain for all to see this Celtic team is currently struggling to beat anyone whereas we haven’t lost in the league all season.

If the points they were making made any sense at all at least you can debate them but they don’t..

Sure it gives us people to laugh at when their predictions of doom go wrong but it’s getting ridiculous, we are ten points clear of the filth with a rookie manager on very limited funds. The unhappy people are either at the wind up or are spolit by Walters success.

Absolutely spot on mate,its amazing how many people after only post when something bad happens theres 4/5 guys on here who seem to take delight in any slip ups we make,there never on to praise the team/management after a good result and refuse to accept that although ally hasn't had a perfect start hes doing bloody well for a rookie manager,europe came to soon for him but he will get better

P.S. how do you know the stats from during the game for possesion...were you not at the game ?

As usualy you try to deflect from the point.

What did you think of 69% possession to St Mirren at Ibrox? And do you think people should just accept such poor football at Ibrox without saying anything?

Whilst I agree with the OP, I'm of the opinion there are legit causes for concern.

Whilst the league table is favourable, and we've took 26 from 30pts in the league, it doesn't mask the fact we've looked very vulnerable at times this season in the league and haven't got past the first hurdle in 3 cup competitions.

Although if we are going through a bad spell, 26 from 30 isn't half bad!

My post wasn't about the people with genuine concerns.... ;)(tu)

On the litle time I have been on this board I have found your posts GeneralCartmanLee to be very autocratic, conceited, contemptuous, disdainful, domineering, egotistic, haughty, high and mighty, high-handed, imperious, insolent, know-it-all, lordly, on an ego trip, overbearing, pompous, presumptuous, pretentious, proud, puffed up, scornful, self-important, smarty, smug, sniffy, snippy, snooty, snotty, stuck up, supercilious, superior, swaggering, uppity,

As usualy you try to deflect from the point.

What did you think of 69% possession to St Mirren at Ibrox? And do you think people should just accept such poor football at Ibrox without saying anything?

Once again who said we played well ?

Just you fit in the pattern of people who are the most abusive towards the team in match threads and most overly critical of the team post game...you guys on the whole don't go to watch the team....

The term supporter wasn't designed for you on any level.

On the litle time I have been on this board I have found your posts GeneralCartmanLee to be very autocratic, conceited, contemptuous, disdainful, domineering, egotistic, haughty, high and mighty, high-handed, imperious, insolent, know-it-all, lordly, on an ego trip, overbearing, pompous, presumptuous, pretentious, proud, puffed up, scornful, self-important, smarty, smug, sniffy, snippy, snooty, snotty, stuck up, supercilious, superior, swaggering, uppity,

You posted here before and were banned

Copying and pasting a thesaurus is the sign of an utter moron.

They had 54% of the possession, that dosnt make it any better but the numbers should be right.

I agree with the OP, some of the cunts oan here are hoping we start losing so they can come out with the "TOLD YAE" phrase.

As for cunts greeting about the fact we drew 1-1 with St Mirren? Am actually quite happy that our rookie manager has went on an unbeaten run in the League campain.

People need to stop living in the 90's and relize us and the scum in the East end aren't unbeatable anymore.

We Support our team Win, draw or lose. If you don't want to do this then fuck off and come back in a few years when we are comfortably winning again.

General you think that you know everything when deep down you know F---k all, you are always trying to belittle everyone, if the do not agree with your opinion. You were sussed on another forum and chased off it, you do not fool anyone because most of us know what you are deep down.

You posted here before and were banned

Copying and pasting a thesaurus is the sign of an utter moron.

no its a sign that I cant be arsed wasting the tread on my fingertips replying to your self import arrogant uber fan Im better than you guff

why do the walking when you can let google do the talking

Whilst I agree with the OP, I'm of the opinion there are legit causes for concern.

Whilst the league table is favourable, and we've took 26 from 30pts in the league, it doesn't mask the fact we've looked very vulnerable at times this season in the league and haven't got past the first hurdle in 3 cup competitions.

Whilst I don't think it's at all appropriate we're all doom and gloom, or against the manager, I certainly do think there are plenty of warning signs flashing that we need to get the finger out.

This sums up my feelings perfectly apart from one thing.......do we not have 29 points out of a possible 33?

Is this an admin thing? :D

General you think that you know everything when deep down you know F---k all, you are always trying to belittle everyone, if the do not agree with your opinion. You were sussed on another forum and chased off it, you do not fool anyone because most of us know what you are deep down.

:lol:

Did someone not get there ovaltine last night....

And we had 100 percent of possesion for a few seconds after the kick-off. That is a fact too.

Exactly, if your opinion doesn't fit into the blinkered 'Because I love Rangers everything is amazing' category of posting you get called negative or a tim.

This is a discussion forum. It is a medium to present you opinion to other Rangers fans. If you don't agree with an opinion, that's fine, that's what its all about. But because you disagree with it doesn't make it a 'shite' opinion.

There are many problems with Rangers, fans like to discuss these.

There are also many positives with Rangers, again fans like to discuss these.

Because sometimes a topic isn't particularly positive or good news about Rangers or telling everyone how good we are, doesn't mean it isn't worth talking about.

Whilst I don't think it's at all appropriate we're all doom and gloom, or against the manager, I certainly do think there are plenty of warning signs flashing that we need to get the finger out.

This sums up my feelings perfectly apart from one thing.......do we not have 29 points out of a possible 33?

Is this an admin thing? :D