This Constant Stream Of Pish

Nobody is saying you can't have a moan about Rangers, we all do but some comments over the weekend have been embarrassing to be perfectly honest.

I'd like to know where that guy got the 69% stat from, because it's utter pish. Unless he's a master of working out possession percentages while at football matches, because he wouldn't have got information like that from Rangers TV.

Threads like 'new manager start of next season' when we are currently 7 points clear is sickening, and I think some people need a reality check that this isn't the old days and we don't have players like Gascoigne or Laudrup anymore. But we've got a good lead, and contary to popular belief we have played very well in a few matches this season in the league.

Ok Europe and the league cup were mistakes by Ally in his first few weeks and games as manager and he's held his hands up and I don't think he'll make them again.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A fan of someone else then, celtic is the obvious example.

Nobody can claim to be a fan of a club if they don't want them to win every single match they play or in any way feel pleasure when they don't do well.

I'm on holiday in Spain at the moment, what should I do?