Whyte To Sue Beeb

Senna

Sounds like sabre rattling by Whyte. The BBC will have had all the accusations passed for broadcast and to be honest, I'd be surprised if they're wrong in anything they've said.

Another child abuser. Its amazing these threads attract those with 0 posts. Manky clatty bastard

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like sabre rattling by Whyte. The BBC will have had all the accusations passed for broadcast and to be honest, I'd be surprised if they're wrong in anything they've said.

There's plenty wrong, the whole show was nothing but a hatchet job.

Probably not actionable though.

It also came from the Head of Investigations for the Insolvency Service.

Other allegations about supposed "dodgy" dealings with convicted fraudster Kevin Sykes were read out from official court transcripts.

Whyte may claim the programme cast doubts on his reputation as a businessman but the fact he was banned as a director for seven years would greatly weaken his case.

Sure, if he wasn't banned he could sue for a fortune. But the BBC lawyers would have demanded proof of that before allowing the show to go out.

The programme told us very little about Rangers (apart from the Lloyds "threat" claim by AJ) and it was clearly a stitch-up job on Whyte.

But if the allegations were substantively true (Veritas) or could be classed as "Fair Comment" there would be no case for a legal action.

I think his lawyers and media advisers will make a lot of noise but I doubt if a Defamation case will ever go to court.

That is my opinion, Your Honour. :wink:

:lol:(tu)

Come oan tae fuck. Whits happenin wae Whyte and the BBC?

I'll brief you M8

BBC Scotland maintain that Whyte had some dodgey deallings in the past, some of the companies he was involved with went bust owing money to some fat womun (he also had a lot of sucsessful ones btw), he also used a dodgey accountant (who hasn't?) with a criminal record but husna had any contact with him for 10 years and because some slippered board members (who didn't like him from the off and took the huff) have resigned there is a question over the clubs future.

Mr Whytes gonna sue and get back his £30 mil

All in all it was a rare peice of fantastic investigative jhournalism.

Oh and the new buzz words are...Surrender No...Pope fuck the...People the are we.

Mark daly should maybe watch his back. Not a threat, just an observation for any lhurking bacon.

Not one ounce of positivity in that, everthings dark, gloomy underhanded and allegedly criminal.

The bbc actually expect us to co-operate with them after this and have the brass neck to be confused as to why they are banned from the premises.

British broadcasting for catolitica.

Shove yer tv license up yer arse

Yeez really are a helpful bunch.

Cunts.

Craig Whyte gave an interview with the STV News at 6pm, I quite liked what he had to say.

This show went out at 7pm, the presenter was a tosser, Graham Spiers was on it as was Paul Murray and A Johnston. A lot of it based on 'claims', 'allegations', that sort of thing. Only concentrated on failed businesses of Craig Whyte, not the successes.

It was pretty much a Bash Craig Whyte show.