Liverpool V Norwich

Norwich have already been to Stamford Bridge and Old Trafford and put in pretty good displays, Chelsea in particular they were unlucky to lose. So this could be a more interesting game than you may think, hope so anyway.

Lucas is suspended for Liverpool, Zak Whitebread out injured for Norwich.

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Jose Enrique, Kuyt, Gerrard, Adam, Downing, Suarez, Bellamy. Subs: Doni, Agger, Carroll, Maxi, Henderson, Spearing, Flanagan.

Norwich: Ruddy, Naughton, Barnett, Russell Martin, Tierney, Bennett, Fox, Johnson, Pilkington, Hoolahan, Morison. Subs: Rudd, Crofts, Holt, Jackson, Surman, Wilbraham, De Laet.

Is anyone watching this on espn ?

I JUST WANT TO WATCH THE FOOTBALL !!!!

All this fucking about with touch screens and technology is fucking pathetic . An hours worth of build up for Liverpool v fucking Norwich , sort it out for fuck sake .

Carroll and Henderson are the worst dual- purchase in the history of transfers.

Carroll- Scored less than Garry Hooper and has the touch of kenny miller. A poor mans Duncan Ferguson 3.5million

Henderson- Poor touch, doesn't command the game, not a goal threat. Poor mans Scott Brown 2 million.

Yet Dalgish spent 50 million on these haddies!

As much as I love Liverpool I have to say that Dalglish gets let off with so much because he is "King Kenny". Had Hodgson still been in charge and spent so much during the summer and to have dropped points to, Sunderland, Stoke and Norwich already in the season, the media and supporters would be calling for him to be sacked.

As much as I love Liverpool I have to say that Dalglish gets let off with so much because he is "King Kenny". Had Hodgson still been in charge and spent so much during the summer and to have dropped points to, Sunderland, Stoke and Norwich already in the season, the media and supporters would be calling for him to be sacked.

Agreed. Even last season they had very poor results against Blackpool, Wigan, West Brom and West Ham under Kenny.

I read a few weeks ago that they had an identical record in their first 20 odd games or something.

Although there is something different there.

Agreed. Even last season they had very poor results against Blackpool, Wigan, West Brom and West Ham under Kenny.

Yip. Last season the excuse about having Hodgson and Benitez's dead wood could wash though.

Exactly.

There was a myth flying about on here from a couple of posters about Kenny getting much better results and turning Liverpool around. His results last season and this year have not been great at all and he consistently drops points against poorer teams, his record is not that much better than Roy's.

Yeah its shocking how much points are dropped to average/poor sides. That was the downfall of Benetiz when they finished in 2nd place, had they turned a few draws against avaerage teams into wins it would have been Liverpool's league. I still think top 4 is realistic. Im hoping so anyway.