If Jelavc Is Worth £10 Million

Al Jolson

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would sell Jela to the highest bidder in January regardless of the tax case outcome. I really can't see him hitting the heights of last season unless he is in a better league. His heart really isn't in it anymore and it pains me to say that. He's got the type of Cousin attitude at this moment in time.

Post number 4 & 5 are spot on. Naismith is easily a better player than Jelavic. No matter where we play him. Absolutely invaluable and unlikely to go on strike to get a transfer.

Am I missing something here? :huh:

If Jelavic is worth £10M, then Naismith is worth around £7.5M.

If they were both for sale in January(not fire-sale), Then I think we'd get around £7M for Jelavic and £5M for Naismith.

So Naisy is 75% the player that Jelavic is?

In My Opinion, yes. I believe he is technically better and has greater experience at top level. But, again, that's my opinion.

Well you should reevaluate your opinion cos its a lot of shite. No matter how big you print it.

This thread asked for opinion, I gave mine as did many others. You don't agree, that's ok. We can debate it. What you can't do, is tell me to change my opinion because you don't agree with it. That's just childish wee man.

Didn't ask you to change your opinion. Even though it was flawed. Naismith 75% the player of Jelavic? Nah. That's not just my opinion.

Jelavic is good - glad he signed first season looked as proud as punch to be at ibrox

but jela will never never ever have the passion for our club like prso amd novo amd his displays are proving that

Get rid for 10 million- naismith is better

We have a new owner getting it tough and that same attitude should show on the field

If jelavic isnt up to it - he needs to prove he wants to stay by scoring and showing by words he wants to stay .