A sad day for me as a Rangers fan...

YoungDan

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a SLIGHT feeling I might know who this cunt is, what is his name? Don't be shy putting it on the board, the bawbag needs named and shamed.

However, if you would rather PM then go ahead please.

I would be interested to find out if it is the same arsehole I think it is.

Disgusting behaviour charging a bear more than face value for a ticket, nevermind bumping him as well.

Probably best not named and shamed until checked out. Eh ?

You know what its like when people get tagged wrongly (tu)

Tbh i think screen names from the various sites would be better. At least we could then have an idea who to use. Some of us only use RM but alot use all of the rangers messageboards.

Its very dissapointing that this cunt sees fit to do this

Several people have contacted me about the person, and his number has been passed on etc.

If you need more info, drop me a PM.

I wasnt expecting for it to get sorted or anything, hence me not naming. I purely wanted people to know what happened to us, a bunch of VERY loyal fans.

Tbh i think screen names from the various sites would be better. At least we could then have an idea who to use. Some of us only use RM but alot use all of the rangers messageboards.

Its very dissapointing that this cunt sees fit to do this

Thats a no-no as well. There were accusations about a screen name the other night and the guy had to come on here and justify himself from wrong accusations. Probably best done by PM to a select few people who have their finger on the pulses and dealt with that way.

With no disrespect to the poster as well as we operate on a faceless internet, it could be muck raking. (tu)

Thats a no-no as well. There were accusations about a screen name the other night and the guy had to come on here and justify himself from wrong accusations. Probably best done by PM to a select few people who have their finger on the pulses and dealt with that way.

With no disrespect to the poster as well as we operate on a faceless internet, it could be muck raking. (tu)

Tbh if the cunt is charging 170 a pop for killie he deserves to be outed

Tbh if the cunt is charging 170 a pop for killie he deserves to be outed

I dont disagree. But we outed a guy for being pals with ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ the other night. And it turned out he wasnt at all and had to come on and defend himself.

Get the facts first is all im saying (tu)

I dont disagree. But we outed a guy for being pals with ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ the other night. And it turned out he wasnt at all and had to come on and defend himself.

Aye obviously mate. Thats why Gary and Den will be asking the OP the details 1st

I presume RM issued an apology to him?

Aye, the whole thing (the original thread and the accusation repeated in another) should not have been seen on the boards.

Manticore, was this the thread relating to an admin on another fansite being friends with a member of the GB ?

On-topic - shocking that you had to go through that OP, totally wasted journey. Should have just gone out in Edinburgh instead and got absolutely mauled with the money you would have spent on the tickets!

For the third time, id like to thank you all for your replies and sympathy.

I hate to admit it, but yes... we paid £170 EACH ticket for Kilmarnock last season.

£500, alot of money but a memory ill never forget. My first away Rangers game, winning Helicopter Sunday and Walters last game.

Id pay whatever to watch the team I love.

I have replied to the PM's too, so get back to me. Thanks all.

Really sorry to hear about what happened to you, mate. The cunt needs exposed.

Off topic, your sig is the best I've seen on here (tu)

hopefully the OP gets luck with regards to tickets on here now instead of having to chance his arm, the Admin etc do a good job of the ticket section on here and i believe there has only been one instance of a member bumping another member in the whole time (well one that was known)

The guy is an Asian bloke.

When I bought tickets off him for Kilmarnock he made me meet him in Glasgow at Castlebank Drive, exact location shown at the link below:-

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=ibrox&hl=en&ll=55.867859,-4.31488&spn=0.003564,0.019205&sll=55.902843,-4.3396&sspn=0.063417,0.153637&vpsrc=6&hnear=Ibrox,+United+Kingdom&t=m&z=16&layer=c&cbll=55.867863,-4.31487&panoid=jQaOreaaNhS8Q3h0oPmjjw&cbp=11,150.01,,0,6.84

Im 90% sure the car he was driving was a new Vauxhall Insignia.

PM me for more info if you need. Thank you.

The guy is an Asian bloke.

When I bought tickets off him for Kilmarnock he made me meet him in Glasgow at Castlebank Drive, exact location shown at the link below:-

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=ibrox&hl=en&ll=55.867859,-4.31488&spn=0.003564,0.019205&sll=55.902843,-4.3396&sspn=0.063417,0.153637&vpsrc=6&hnear=Ibrox,+United+Kingdom&t=m&z=16&layer=c&cbll=55.867863,-4.31487&panoid=jQaOreaaNhS8Q3h0oPmjjw&cbp=11,150.01,,0,6.84

Im 90% sure the car he was driving was a new Vauxhall Insignia.

PM me for more info if you need. Thank you.

Does he live in Glasgow harbour of was that just a meeting point?