A sad day for me as a Rangers fan...

YoungDan

Probably my own fault, but yesterday I travelled North to collect 4 tickets from a bloke I got to know several months back.

4 tickets, in the away end, face value.

The four of us left Leicester at 5.30am and headed to Edinburgh where we had a hotel booked, to stay the night after celebrating beating Hearts. (we were confident!)

We arrived at 10.30 and parked up near the ground, soaked up the atmosphere and had a beer. 11.30am came and I still hadnt heard from the lad. I finally got hold of him at 11.45 when he told me he was running late and would be there between 12.00 and 12.10. I started to panic and 12.15 came still no call/text. We kind of accepted (if you can) by this point that we had been done over. I finally got a text at 12.35 saying 'sorry mate, somebodys took my tickets' that was it, the last I heard.

Dissapointed/upset/money down we left Edinbugh for our drive home, a quiet, horrible 7 and a half hour journey back to Leicester.

I know its my own fault for booking hotel/driving all that way without a ticket, but I trusted a fellow Ger. He isnt a Ger, hes a fucking lieing scumbag who cost me alot of money. To rub it in, we had 3 tickets off him last year for £170 a ticket, a price I was more than happy to pay to see us lift the trophy on Helicopter Sunday, and of course, Sir Walters last game.

I think this guy has a connections at the club, he claims he can get tickets every week, he has since contacted me asking I want some signed boots sending down he got after the game yesterday. Im pretty sure he had the tickets, and sold them for more before meeting me.

Im more than happy to pay more than face value to watch my beloved Rangers, but this cunt wont be getting another penny of mine.

We Are The People.

glasgow-rangers-2.jpg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Completelty agree mate, I know its only £100 and £95 for the hotel but its £200 and 4 peoples Sunday wasted.

Its the principal and thought of this twat ripping off other bears that upsets me more than losing the money.

Im not sure, I didnt meet him through this site. I do however have his car reg from last time we met. I can get his address/name from this. I also have 2 mobile numbers hes used with me over the last 2 weeks.

You can't really do anything even with that information though, can you?

You can't really do anything even with that information though, can you?

Can burn his house down?! Only kidding.

No, I doubt I can.

Just live and learn, abit of a sad thread I suppose but wanted others to know that shit like this happens to us that travel from miles to watch our team.

Have you paid over any money to him or were you goign to be changing hands on both cash and tickets at the ground?

If it is the former, I would be happy to help you try and recover it for you. I'm a solicitor and if you can get some details for him I'm happy to hit him with a solicitor's letter or even small claims court action. Scum of the earth need their come-uppance.

PM me if you want to discuss it further.

Have you paid over any money to him or were you goign to be changing hands on both cash and tickets at the ground?

If it is the former, I would be happy to help you try and recover it for you. I'm a solicitor and if you can get some details for him I'm happy to hit him with a solicitor's letter or even small claims court action. Scum of the earth need their come-uppance.

PM me if you want to discuss it further.

No win no fee.