This tax case may not be as bad as first thought.

given I never said that I don't see how I could be lying when I never said it.

good to see you've given up on that bain nonsense though.

:lol:

Stop tying yourself in knots, either whyte said it or he didn't ? who did he say it to ?

I have given up after providing you with the info needed, whether you accept that is a matter of supreme indifference to me..

:lol:

Stop tying yourself in knots, either whyte said it or he didn't ? who did he say it to ?

I have given up after providing you with the info needed, whether you accept that is a matter of supreme indifference to me..

you have never provided any evidence he doorstepped bain.

and I never said whyte said anything about the tax case.

Filthy phill really isn't letting up on his pursuit of our downfall

Proper cunt

It's blog after blog after blog about our club

Has he openly admitted that his job is to fuck us up because it's a witch hunt against us constantly

I hate Celtic more than any man but I wouldn't constantly try to do what he does

I think he has mental issues

Maybe one day someone stabs him in the eye with a bic pen

(for the old bill reading , i do not condone the use of violence on any persons with a bic pen)

Its quite simple mate. Last season we had a £15 m overdraft facility that we used quite a bit as we have for probably most of the foreseeable past. Last season at various points we got an amount of cash from CL that added up to £16m or thereabouts that we wont have this season.

Very simply, if Craig Whyte hasnt kept to his promise then at some point this season, our cash will run out. Even if he has kept to his promise then the cash he has put in should see us through all of this season, but we then face the exact same issue next season should we not get into the Champions League again.

(tu)

Or we could have enough money until the transfer window opens and sell Jelavic.

Whyte has already said that we are paying out more than we take in and it has to change very soon.

Or we could have enough money until the transfer window opens and sell Jelavic.

Whyte has already said that we are paying out more than we take in and it has to change very soon.

Again the old regime including "Rangers number 1 fan" are to blame for that!

Did i ever tell you they found 25 million quid they had spare lying around?

Again the old regime including "Rangers number 1 fan" are to blame for that!

Did i ever tell you they found 25 million quid they had spare lying around?

actually that's not so. Mr whyte has said its because of the rise in the wage bill since he took over.

the old board did pretty well getting costs and debt down while keeping winning.

Filthy phill really isn't letting up on his pursuit of our downfall

Proper cunt

It's blog after blog after blog about our club

Has he openly admitted that his job is to fuck us up?

I am actually sure he did admit this Gillete. Live on Radio Snyde with Britney in the studio.

actually that's not so. Mr whyte has said its because of the rise in the wage bill since he took over.

the old board did pretty well getting costs and debt down while keeping winning.

if they didnt make a complete james hunt of the finances we could have covered a one season miss of the CL money, as it stands we couldnt and relied on overdrafts

if they didnt make a complete james hunt of the finances we could have covered a one season miss of the CL money, as it stands we couldnt and relied on overdrafts

that's a historical problem related to sdm. frankly we also would be facing 7 in a row from celtc if Murray hadn't spent so I am loath to complain about that part of his tenure

Looking forward to seeing the accounts

What do u expect to see?

Good, bad, indifferent?

The tims reckon we are running on empty and won't be able to pay the staff/players wages either on Friday or the end of next month.

They are all getting rather exited about it

that's a historical problem related to sdm. frankly we also would be facing 7 in a row from celtc if Murray hadn't spent so I am loath to complain about that part of his tenure

how do you work that out? If Eck had been better backed or PLG been better backed then strachan may well have lost his first 2 leagues,

What i reckon will happen is a settlement in the region of £20m. Whether that forces administration or not who knows but i doubt it. All this "New Rangers" nonsense is a complete non-starter for me. Why? well, because a "New Rangers" would have a trophy count of..... i cant even say it!.

Oh how i would laugh if we won the case. Those on the other side would implode big time! And the bloggers can go back to moaning about daft songs...

Nacho - if its £20m do you think that would force administration?

Would mean Whyte is down £38m already. (including the money he paid Lloyds)

Maybe he's thinking he can do that and then sell the likes of Greegsy and Jela and then pocket a large chunk of the cash? Thats what i'd be thinking but i'm no businessman and i'm sure Whyte has more than one trick up his sleeve. I just wish he never agreed the other day that there *could* be a "New Rangers". Maybe he was thinking worst case scenario but as i said previously this just isnt an option.

IF and i stress IF we were to lose the tax case i doubt any penalty we get be it 20 million or 50 million would be asked to be paid up front. HMRC know that would send us into admin and ,correct me if im wrong, they would run the risk of not getting all their money back if that were to happen ?

Surely if we agreed a payment plan of 1-2 million a year we would be able to operate without going into admin and still able to comepete no matter how big the bill ?

20mill bill that they demand up front and in 1 payment will send us to administration imo

If they allow us to pay it off at say a million a year (where have i heard an agreement like that before lol) then we may get away with avoiding administration

If that was the case, it would be in their best interest to agree a payment plan or to accept a smaller one off payment. Putting us into admin would see them gain no cash and a lengthy legal bill for their troubles.

Sometimes im a bit unsure about whyte but the way he's set this up (him being the only secured creditor) was a stroke of genius looking back in hindsight. If he had written the debt off straight away we would have very little leverage left (if any) if hmrc win this case