Is this COMMON knowledge?

Dennis

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's hilarious that the Celtic support are loving this act by fatty

If that was one of our players fannying around acting the tool after making a cunt of yourself on the pitch all season then I'd be fucking raging

I can see super and his backroom team all having a right good laugh at training tmrw talking about how much of a fud he was

" haha did you see that loonball fatty last night on the news coisty "

" yeah what a prick , someone should tell him to train harder and he might not be in a team trailing the champions by by the number of cocks Lennon has taken this wk "

How long before the BBC twists this to somehow blame The Rangers for this bust up, citing sectarian hatred perpetrated by everyone at our club from the owner down to every fan, a fine of £100M should be applied on top of the tax case loss and a deduction of 50 pts should be applied every season for the next 20 years.

I cringed when I saw him "larking" around at training wearing the "comedy" neck brace. Wise up you twat, your teams in 3rd place and the only way you could win the league is by us handing it to you, :wanker: Also every interview I see with lennon he gets uglier by the day, scabs at the corner of his mouth is his latest, clatty cunt.