Best Penalty Taker?

G.E.C.

:lol:

Watched the video of that again recently. You have to admire the sheer balls of the man.

Thats right, but to take all the three penalties by the exact same way, with powerful shots in the middle, is just absolutely stupid. If you fail to score, next time you try something different.

Those 3 penalties missed,the goal celebration which led to him breaking his leg, what a guy.

Kris Boyd was a real deal with penalties. I only remember him missing once, it was 2007/08 season and i dont remember against which team that was.

The only one I can remember him missing was against Aberdeen or Hearts I think, and he got the rebound.

Not too many names spring to mind that haven't already been mentioned. Jonathan Walters at Stoke isn't too bad.

The only one I can remember him missing was against Aberdeen I think, and he got the rebound.

Not too many names spring to mind that haven't already been mentioned. Jonathan Walters at Stoke isn't too bad.

I think he missed one against Kilmarnock a few years ago, it was the game Kevin Thomson was stretchered off.

From the top of my head he missed against Maccabi Haifa, Dundee Utd, Aberdeen and Kilmarnock. Probably missed one out or he has indeed missed 4.

Spot on Mr Luce. (tu)

From Rangerspedia:

He has missed only 4 penalties in his Rangers career; at home to Dundee United, away to Kilmarnock, home to Maccabi Haifa and at home to Aberdeen although he scored the rebound