The False Laudrup Rumour

watp_72

Natives on FF got unrestless and started demanding a source and that thread and the original thread which had no source was binned. (After almost 300 Get well soon's)

I don't know what sort of depraved fuckwit would make up such a disgusting rumour but I'm 99.9999999% confident, with the lack of Danish coverage it's utter bullshit.

Also... adds weight to the fact we shouldn't be copy/pasting rumours onto this site from elsewhere on hearsay alone. This site shows up on the google searches for Laudrup (That thread) but the original source doesn't!!!! Makes us look bad!!!

As for the OP on FF.... needs to be very very ashamed.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Natives on FF got unrestless and started demanding a source and that thread and the original thread which had no source was binned. (After almost 300 Get well soon's)

I don't know what sort of depraved fuckwit would make up such a disgusting rumour but I'm 99.9999999% confident, with the lack of Danish coverage it's utter bullshit.

Also... adds weight to the fact we shouldn't be copy/pasting rumours onto this site from elsewhere on hearsay alone. This site shows up on the google searches for Laudrup (That thread) but the original source doesn't!!!! Makes us look bad!!!

As for the OP on FF.... needs to be very very ashamed.

Word for word as above 00000042.gif

Should never have been posted without some sort of credible source given the seriousness of the story.

The guy had about 1000 posts and had been on follow follow for 2 years....feck me.....

You are right of course but it's a hindsight thing, i certainly wouldn't expect them to stoop that low....

It's a strange one, I heard a caller on the radio asking how he was on Tuesday night (all the replies he got was that he was fine and well and had beat the cancer) and then this new news suddenly pops up out of no where. Was this just coincidence?

Obviously if he is unwell then I hope he gets well soon

They revel in ANY affliction or the demise of a former Ranger when fans with dignity bombard Hartson with get well messages and hang banners at Ibrox wishing Alan Stubbs well ..

No doubt in my mind the source is filth

You only have to read threads on here concerning some of their lot to discover some on here are no different.

Anyone who revels in affliction of that kind is scum, regardless of who they support (tu).

No surprise Follow Follow is full of scum and seems to be encouraged by their admin as it creates conflict and that equals more posts.

Decent Rangers supporters are banned while utter scum still exist their.

I don't like the place but that is a ridiculous thing to say, no way the admin would allow that shite if they thought it was false. Cleary a tim on the wind up.

You only have to read threads on here concerning some of their lot to discover some on here are no different.

Anyone who revels in affliction of that kind is scum, regardless of who they support (tu).

Good and Bad on both sides but no doubt they have the edge when it comes to these matters, it's the bitterness that pushes them further into the gutter

I don't like the place but that is a ridiculous thing to say, no way the admin would allow that shite if they thought it was false. Cleary a tim on the wind up.

Of course they allow it i was on that site for years and it was full of scum, multiple usernames was also encouraged by admin within their own wee clique.

So your stance is the FF admin would knowingly allow false rumours about brian laudrup having cancetr ?

You're a loon.... :pipe:

Follow Follow a moneymaker for the t-shirt salesman anything goes on their, Rangers supporting is secondary to cash on that site.

The thread should have been pulled straight away till confirmed.

Heres an example.

I've had previous on their when i posted a thread with pictures which was pulled then admin asked me by PM for the pictures which were used next day in the record no doubt making the admin on their some cash.