ps3 clan WATP

pb1690

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ScratchedSteel i cant send u an invite dont know why are u already in a clan?

That's odd, I'm not in a clan. I'm on Elite all the time I took part in the Kill Confirmed and CTF tournaments of last night and today. I'll check it out and see what's happening.

scratchedsteel

dinviesel

invite sent again am going 2 work just now but tomorrow i will get in contact with elite an see what there problem is 2 many ppl not getting there invites so please bare with me am looking into it sorry guys

Well MW3 went off line for a few hours and when it cam back on lots of my issues had been fixed. I joined the WATP clan and gave you my 500XP founders bounus. Love the 'RANGERS.F.C' title. Couldn't it just be 'RANGERS.FC' though?

Well MW3 went off line for a few hours and when it cam back on lots of my issues had been fixed. I joined the WATP clan and gave you my 500XP founders bounus. Love the 'RANGERS.F.C' title. Couldn't it just be 'RANGERS.FC' though?

good your on, point taken RANGERS.FC

to the rest of the ppl still waiting to join i`am sending invites out daily the customer service with elite says the clan side of things should b running better in the next 5 days or so.(we will see)

Hahahahaha! The bullying :(

Must....not....ban.....Ace.....must....not.......

When did you invite me chief?!

It was the other night, a few playing and tried to add you but by the time I got the invite out you had went onto single player .... So I had to play the role of bullet magnet, I performed excellently in that role :)

At the moment, the only way for the clan to collect XP is buy people joining and giving us thier 500xp bonus (as long as we are the first clan you joined).

I believe Elite as trying to sort out earning XP from clan matches etc, hopefully sometime soon.

This really should have been done before they launched Elite but will get fixed soon .. we hope.