Do FARE Only Send People To Rangers Games ?

Guardian

I've never seen mention anywhere of them sending representatives to the tims games in europe.

Their statement on the tims UEFA case is very wooly and just talks of problems in scotland. Celtic don't get mentioned.

A bit odd since they are the only ones in the dock.

If they were present at the tims game, why did they not report the illicit chanting ?

If they weren't at the game, why not ? Afraid they might hear something ?

It seems very odd to me that clubs can end up in bother with UEFA depending on whether or not these clowns go to a game.

I've never seen mention anywhere of them sending representatives to the tims games in europe.

Their statement on the tims UEFA case is very wooly and just talks of problems in scotland. Celtic don't get mentioned.

If they were present at the tims game, why did they not report the illicit chanting ?

It seems very odd to me that clubs can end up in bother with UEFA depending on whether or not these clowns go to a game.

Actually seen a quote from Powar in one of the papers yesterday supporting the investigation. No mention of them sending undercover 'supporters' to monitor Terrorist FC though.

Actually seen a quote from Powar in one of the papers yesterday supporting the investigation. No mention of them sending undercover 'supporters' to monitor Terrorist FC though.

The quote actually managed to mention Rangers by name in its content, but not the name of the team under investigation.

Are they? Do we? Why then did we get banned and fined on account of their grassing up to Uefa?

Because they're successful and corrupt. You can be both - FARE are basically the real-life embodiment of Mayor Quimby from the Simpsons.

IMHO they were founded LAST YEAR purely to get us into hot water. I know that sounds very paranoid but I've not heard of them reporting anything damaging about any other clubs in Europe either before or after 2010. Surely that's not just coincidence

Are they? Do we? Why then did we get banned and fined on account of their grassing up to Uefa?

One corrupt organization supporting the findings of another corrupt organization about supposed offences against the most corrupt organization in the world? Hardly shocking is it.

IMHO they were founded LAST YEAR purely to get us into hot water. I know that sounds very paranoid but I've not heard of them reporting anything damaging about any other clubs in Europe either before or after 2010. Surely that's not just coincidence

What on earth possesses you to talk such nonsense when less than a minute on Google would tell you they were founded in 1999?

I am not one for throwing accusations around but that is the most obvious outing i have seen on RM.

(tu)

You have thrown that same accusation at me on a number of occasions now. So you clearly are one for for it. It was tedious after about the fourth time.

I just dont like the whole everyones against us. It makes us sound paraniod. A bit like tims infact.

What on earth possesses you to talk such nonsense when less than a minute on Google would tell you they were founded in 1999?

Perhaps, but the point still remains, who have they fucked over other than us?

And no I havnt googled this question either. However a better question would be when did Uefa start employing them to check on fans at games, also are they random games or are they directed as to which games Uefa would like them to attend?