• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so but more likely to be

McGregor

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Broadfoot

Davis McCulloch Edu McKay

Jelavic Lafferty

Same team i posted on VB. With all the players out i just cannot see McCoist lining up with anything other than the above. Bottom line is that we are not that far removed from last season. Take a few key players out and the replacements aren't exactly plentiful or indeed as talented.

Same team i posted on VB. With all the players out i just cannot see McCoist lining up with anything other than the above. Bottom line is that we are not that far removed from last season. Take a few key players out and the replacements aren't exactly plentiful or indeed as talented.

seems likely. though bedoya or ortiz may replace jig and edu will be the one wide of that's the players.

can't remember the lesbian ever causing us problems. but I am certain he doesn't play for st j.

He still ripped KB to bits most times, whether or not there was an end product is a different matter.

CIS Cup final of 2009 was a sore one.

Wallace is this years Webster. Always injured. The few times he has played i think its very unfair to move a solid left back in Sasa to midfield to give him a game. If fit Sasa should always start at left back and if Ally wants to give Wallace a game then play him left midfield.

This is what I posted on VB

---

Ok with McMillan, Wallace, Papac, Weir, Bartley, Healy, Wylde (suspended) all out and Ness unlikely to start (is in squad)... I reckon that Ally will almost certainly go

Shagger

Whittaker Goian Bocanegra Broadfoot

Edu Davis McCulloch McKay

Lafferty Jelavic

I'd like him to be a bit more creative with his selection however....

Shagger

Ortiz Goian Perry Bocanegra

Whittaker Davis Edu McKay

Fleck

Jelavic

Don't see the thinking behind Ortiz playing RB and Whittaker RM. Although Ortiz can play in that position he is predominantly a right midfielder.

Too many changes could cause us serious harm, the consistency of team selection has been a massive factor in our league form.

Whittaker is good going forwards but a defensive liability at times, having someone behind would definitely aid him I believe.... and also Whitty's end product thus far has been a bit more clinical than Ortiz.

That's the only real reasons I have tbh

Don't see the thinking behind Ortiz playing RB and Whittaker RM. Although Ortiz can play in that position he is predominantly a right midfielder.

Too many changes could cause us serious harm, the consistency of team selection has been a massive factor in our league form.

its a daft idea thankfully super isn't daft.

Based on what?

Wallace is this years Webster. Always injured. The few times he has played i think its very unfair to move a solid left back in Sasa to midfield to give him a game. If fit Sasa should always start at left back and if Ally wants to give Wallace a game then play him left midfield.

Absolute tosh mate. Lee has already played more games for Rangers in a few month than Webster did in 3/4 years.

(tu)