Jerry Bengston & Scott Allan & Sone Aluko

julescotia

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i right in saying allan is a massive bluenose? Gazza his hero and always comes down for OF games?

If so, surely we can use that pull to get him to the club, ideal signing in my book, low fee, low wages, huge potential, massive sell on fee...hardly any risk!

this is what I was wondering. Got a feeling it is between us and Celtic for his signature. Looks a very good prospect

Seen Scott Allan playing for Scotland U21's and he looked a class act. Was very comfortable on the ball, played a couple of nice reverse passes and basically played the game with his head up showing good composure to take the ball in tight areas and retain it well. Also looked to be a decent enough striker of the ball. Just hope we get him as other clubs are obviously aware of his situation.

He kind of falls under the no10 position and in my opinion, from the little ive seen, looks like he has the potential to be a top top player.

Hopefully the fact that he's a Rangers fan will also sway the boy into signing for the Champions!

Seen Scott Allan playing for Scotland U21's and he looked a class act. Was very comfortable on the ball, played a couple of nice reverse passes and basically played the game with his head up showing good composure to take the ball in tight areas and retain it well. Also looked to be a decent enough striker of the ball. Just hope we get him as other clubs are obviously aware of his situation.

He kind of falls under the no10 position and in my opinion, from the little ive seen, looks like he has the potential to be a top top player.

Hopefully the fact that he's a Rangers fan will also sway the boy into signing for the Champions!

I agree. I've only seen him a couple of times myself but I have been impressed. Technically he looks excellent and seems to be very comfortable on the ball. Hope we sign the lad not only because he is an exciting talent but also to get it right up Houstoun.

Didnt Mark Wotte say that there was one player who was the best youth he's worked with in Scotland but his team wont play him? I thought it was Allan he was referring to but I may be wrong.

Im not sure tbh mate. If he did say then surely it will be Allan he was referring to. Watching him for the under 21s its clear that he is seen as the main playmaker and in terms of technique, he looks head and shoulders above the rest. Its very early on in his career so I know not to get ahead of myself, but he reminded me of Riquelme in terms of his style. Obv not the finished article but the way he floated around the pitch spraying the ball and spotting through balls was impressive for a 19 year old. Also in his favour, he looked far harder working than Riquelme ever was! I know its a high comparison but all Im saying his style is comparable and he has the potential to become a class act.

Scott Allan get rave reviews but hasn't he only played around 4 games?

Has anyone seen him play? Whats so special about him?

I've seen him play live a few times for the Scotland Under 21's and he was the best player on the pitch, lost a bit of momentum because of his dispute with Dundee Utd but a very talented player.

He's got a good range of passing, skillful and looks to beat players. Great prospect.

Im not sure tbh mate. If he did say then surely it will be Allan he was referring to. Watching him for the under 21s its clear that he is seen as the main playmaker and in terms of technique, he looks head and shoulders above the rest. Its very early on in his career so I know not to get ahead of myself, but he reminded me of Riquelme in terms of his style. Obv not the finished article but the way he floated around the pitch spraying the ball and spotting through balls was impressive for a 19 year old. Also in his favour, he looked far harder working than Riquelme ever was! I know its a high comparison but all Im saying his style is comparable and he has the potential to become a class act.

even if he turns out half as good as riquelme ... :drool:

even if he turns out half as good as riquelme ... :drool:

I know mate, bit over the top comparison but the lad has that elegant/composed side to his play. Would also be the type of player fans love to watch, got to be worth a punt at £300,000 before the likes of Man U snap him up (if there interest is true).

This January Rangers should be getting rid or Weir and Healy as well. If Jelavic leaves too we'll only have two strikers in Lafferty and Hemmings. We need at least two proven strikers in pronto. If Rangers are going to spent £2.5m why not do it on Jelly's old strike partner at Rapid who is a class act rather than this guy honduran.

This January Rangers should be getting rid or Weir and Healy as well. If Jelavic leaves too we'll only have two strikers in Lafferty and Hemmings. We need at least two proven strikers in pronto. If Rangers are going to spent £2.5m why not do it on Jelly's old strike partner at Rapid who is a class act rather than this guy honduran.

Salihi, I take it? I think his contract is up in the summer, so we may be able to get him for a bit lower than the quoted fee. I'm not sure how willing Rapid will be to do business with us, however.

Would love Scott Allan here, looked very good for the Under 21's when i seen him play. He was also af the first old firm game, infront of Mr. Bedoya.

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/180911-Rangers-v-Celtic/G00004zLBEdWZiXc/I00000AhusihvdUc

fuckin hell, bedoyas missus looks quite old eh

Salihi, I take it? I think his contract is up in the summer, so we may be able to get him for a bit lower than the quoted fee. I'm not sure how willing Rapid will be to do business with us, however.

I would love Sahili AND Jelavic but have we ever expressed interest in him?

Could we email rangers with a list of suggestions like we did at the begining of the season?