I know it was a terrible performance and we deserved to lose.

kirkiebear

I suspect the ref gave the advantage for us when lee shot

Bad performance, ruined my Sunday i dont think either team deserved the win but we really need to start picking it up, a defeat has been on the cards for some time now with the way we have been playing

Come on Ally ffs get them fighting again

stonewall penalty but just not good enough. as ally says never played at a high enough tempo and didnt do nearly enough and never had the right attitude to go and win the three points,the thing thats most annoying about those quotes are he said the same things after the st johnstone game, so he better try and figure out how to change their attitude and quick.ffs every last one of us would run through a bick wall with no pay to play for our hero,s and its high time those well paid players realised just what playing for the rangers is all about and up their game big style before we ship any more points. :crabflute:

stonewall penalty but just not good enough. as ally says never played at a high enough tempo and didnt do nearly enough and never had the right attitude to go and win the three points,the thing thats most annoying about those quotes are he said the same things after the st johnstone game, so he better try and figure out how to change their attitude and quick.ffs every last one of us would run through a bick wall with no pay to play for our hero,s and its high time those well paid players realised just what playing for the rangers is all about and up their game big style before we ship any more points. :crabflute:

Totally agree. Thing I don't get with McCoist is if he wanted a higher tempo after St Johnstone then why would he start Edu and Mcculloch in midfield, that just guarantees a slow tempo before the game has even begun. Think he made a big error with that today.

I suspect the ref gave the advantage for us when lee shot

Bad performance, ruined my Sunday i dont think either team deserved the win but we really need to start picking it up, a defeat has been on the cards for some time now with the way we have been playing

Come on Ally ffs get them fighting again

Yeah that was my initial thought but I just dont see how you can play advantage in the box like that when the ball has moved further away from goal, surely the advantage ends there?