McCormack & Snodgrass

dardo54

We could afford wages because we can pay them more than what Leeds are paying. But it depends if they'd want silly money like they'd be offered in the Premiership. McCormack would be rated £3million at most. Snodgrass is rated £5. Didn't they sell Gradel for £2.2 million and he's better than the pair of them.

We could afford wages because we can pay them more than what Leeds are paying. But it depends if they'd want silly money like they'd be offered in the Premiership. McCormack would be rated £3million at most. Snodgrass is rated £5. Didn't they sell Gradel for £2.2 million and he's better than the pair of them.

Max Gradel was some player for them, but only had a year left on his contract hence the low transfer fee.

PS Snodgrass is worth more than 5 quid :P

a wonder if the same people who wants to sign players like snodgrass,mccormack,Dorrans would have been the same people who would have moaned they werent Rangers class when they were at livingston and even mccormack when he was here ???

Its the progress they have made since, all went to a better league with a higher standard of football and became better players.

McCormack is so much of a tarrier, that he tries to humiliate Rangers while they pay the cunt's wages...and yet some on RM think that signing him again would be a good idea.

What is actually wrong with some Rangers fans these days?

I guess some fans would like players who would simply improve the team and don't get caught up in silly shite like who they supported as a boy. I'd happily take either of these lads as they are very decent footballers, end of. Never gonna happen mind you.

Would rather have a rabid Celtic fan who hates our club but plays well for us, than some duffer who loves the rangers but is shite, ala Healy

How did/does he try to humiliate us incidentally? Must've something I missed/didn't pay attention to

I guess some fans would like players who would simply improve the team and don't get caught up in silly shite like who they supported as a boy. I'd happily take either of these lads as they are very decent footballers, end of. Never gonna happen mind you.

Would rather have a rabid Celtic fan who hates our club but plays well for us, than some duffer who loves the rangers but is shite, ala Healy

How did/does he try to humiliate us incidentally? Must've something I missed/didn't pay attention to

He told all who would listen about how he loved doing his larsson style celebration for Rangers fans.

Tarrier bastard. We dont need his ilk at Ibrox.

Got to laugh at some people on here. McCormack and Snodgrass are way above what we can afford just now.

Talking £5m plus for snodgrass, and probably £3m for McCormack.

Were now a club that cant afford £100k fee for Aluko, and have 2 trialists from India!

Get a grip and realise what level were at just now.

He told all who would listen about how he loved doing his larsson style celebration for Rangers fans.

Tarrier bastard. We dont need his ilk at Ibrox.

Crikey! Ha, I dunno, wouldn't bother me aslong as he's doing the celebration while scoring goals for us. Hell, who doesn't have a respect for Larsson? Alas, I'd take him if he improved our side. Would rather he emulated his Hero's celebration than not giving 100% for us.

Crikey! Ha, I dunno, wouldn't bother me aslong as he's doing the celebration while scoring goals for us. Hell, who doesn't have a respect for Larsson? Alas, I'd take him if he improved our side. Would rather he emulated his Hero's celebration than not giving 100% for us.

The tarrier bastard was trying that hard for Rangers that he hardly got a chance to celebrate a goal.

He tried so hard for us he ended up surplus to requirements.

Fuck McCormack and fuck Larsson.

The tarrier bastard was trying that hard for Rangers that he hardly got a chance to celebrate a goal.

He tried so hard for us he ended up surplus to requirements.

Fuck McCormack and fuck Larsson.

A bit simplistic to say he became surplus to requirements because he wasn't trying. Alas, I like both players, if they improve the team I'd happily take them. Alas it's not going to happen anyway so this is a rather trivial argument. Would rather have them than 'rangers men' who are utter shite