Rangers desk sets

Bluedell

Mouses and mouse mats never soaked up the light that reflected off Alan Morton as he graced Ibrox Park. :D

I never saw Alan Morton in his pomp, but my Dad did. I guess I'll just settle for the glow of the light that shone off Jim Baxter in his pomp, who I did see. Genius that he was.

As for the mouse and mouse pads - you could edge the mouse pads with that same wood and make the click button of the mouse out of said wood - thus keeping the old and the new (technology) in harmony. :D

Ideas are a dime a dozen - I know - I read the book of the same name. :rolleyes:

PS. I bags copyright (or a share) of said last two ideas. :D

I never saw Alan Morton in his pomp, but my Dad did. I guess I'll just settle for the glow of the light that shone off Jim Baxter in his pomp, who I did see. Genius that he was.

As for the mouse and mouse pads - you could edge the mouse pads with that same wood and make the click button of the mouse out of said wood - thus keeping the old and the new (technology) in harmony. :D

Ideas are a dime a dozen - I know - I read the book of the same name. :rolleyes:

PS. I bags copyright (or a share) of said last two ideas. :D

A nice compromise. I'll have one of each please. :D

A nice compromise. I'll have one of each please. :D

There ya' go Bluedell - our first order of the 'exclusive' Rangers wood-edged mouse and mouse pad sets. :clap:

All we need do is set up a Limited Company (Let's call it Bluedell Bacon & Co), get an offshore bank account and wait for the money to roll in.

I've already got my eye on a small 2-bedroom apartment in Lake Garda, lake views, balcony - the whole shooting match. :D

This time next year Rodney, we'll be billionaires. ;)

You'll need to be quick off the mark - our warranty covers the first 30-seconds of use - and that includes the time it takes to unwrap the little suckers. :rolleyes:

Splinters from these mouses will be sold for megabucks in a few hundred years time.

This could be the Proddy equivalent of RCs who have bought up all of the splinters from the cross of the baby Jesus, sold over the centuries by the Vatican.

Your very own piece of Ibrox history or would make an ideal Christmas present.

I am again selling Rangers desk sets that are made out of the wooden seats that were installed in the Main Stand at Ibrox in 1929 and were removed in 1990. They were originally sold in the early 90s following the modernisation of the main stand.

It comes complete with twin pens and golf on aluminium plaque with the Rangers crest and has an upright formed from the back of an individual seat with the original ivory coloured number disc with solid brass pins.

9gvj9w.jpg

They cost £65 (plus p&p). They can be posted out or I could meet you at Ibrox before the Inverness game.

If anyone wishes to order one or would like further information, please PM me.

Hi mate, I'm using my phone jsut now so can't access the pm (don't know how). Anyway, I will take 2 desk sets from you. I remember these being sold!! Anyway, if you know anyone with a full seat, please let me know. I missed out on the auction earlier in the year.

I will send you a message whne I'm off my flight.

hi

There ya' go Bluedell - our first order of the 'exclusive' Rangers wood-edged mouse and mouse pad sets. :clap:

All we need do is set up a Limited Company (Let's call it Bluedell Bacon & Co), get an offshore bank account and wait for the money to roll in.

I've already got my eye on a small 2-bedroom apartment in Lake Garda, lake views, balcony - the whole shooting match. :D

This time next year Rodney, we'll be billionaires. ;)

I'm already being called Delboy for selling these desksets , so I guess that makes you Rodney! :D

I am again selling Rangers desk sets that are made out of the wooden seats that were installed in the Main Stand at Ibrox in 1929 and were removed in 1990. They were originally sold in the early 90s following the modernisation of the main stand.

It comes complete with twin pens and golf on aluminium plaque with the Rangers crest and has an upright formed from the back of an individual seat with the original ivory coloured number disc with solid brass pins.

9gvj9w.jpg

They cost £65 (plus p&p). They can be posted out or I could meet you at Ibrox before the Inverness game.

Are they still available and approx what cost to mail to the USA?

Sincerely

Ian Gourlay

• 5 years later...
On 07/12/2011 at 5:14 PM, Bluedell said:

9gvj9w.jpg

This sounds good. I'm interested if you still sell these. I know this thread is old  someone post a pic of the seat