Conclusions

nvager

Lot of talk in the papers saying we are after certain players and Ally saying that he hopes to strengthen the squad; also saying he has not been told that he must sell players either.

Does this mean we may be better off financially than many think or is that a leap of faith that gets one coming to a wrong conclusion?

Some very mixed signals at present.

Lot of talk in the papers saying we are after certain players and Ally saying that he hopes to strengthen the squad; also saying he has not been told that he must sell players either.

Does this mean we may be better off financially than many think or is that a leap of faith that gets one coming to a wrong conclusion?

Maybe it's because Mr Whyte and the men he has brought in have actually got a financial plan worked out for several sets of scenarios, nvager.

If realistic bids come in for certain players and those players decide to go, even although we don't have to sell them, then we will have replacements lined up to and the money to finance them.

All up,I don't really see too many additions to the squad if we keep the current crop of players.

Are we financially better off than many think???? Ask me after the tax case and I might have an answer then :D

But will we be strong enough to beat Basel over 2 legs?

:craphead:

I don't think there's anything to conclude from it.

From what I've read on here and elsewhere, it sounds like (and correct me if I'm wrong) Whyte is not taking the tax case on personally and speaking to those involved face to face.

We're confirming interest in players - and offering them higher wages than Premiership teams if you believe the Allan story re West Brom - so I'm not sure what's going on.