Kyle Bartley's loan deal

Gaz52

Gerard Pique can actually use the ball at his feet, assisted a few goals with back heels etc, Bartley could only wish to have such technique.

Did Bartley even win one header or cause any trouble today? Shocking substitution especially when the likes of Bendiksen could have come on, the long ball did nothing all day as the midfielders never run in behind.

9 Men, there was almost no way we could have passed the ball out from the back so the defenders/goalie were hoofing it upfront.

Bendiksen wouldnt win a header and Bartley is favourite to win headers. Ok, he didnt, but he was expected to.

Gerard Pique can actually use the ball at his feet, assisted a few goals with back heels etc, Bartley could only wish to have such technique.

Did Bartley even win one header or cause any trouble today? Shocking substitution especially when the likes of Bendiksen could have come on, the long ball did nothing all day as the midfielders never run in behind.

I don't think any of our so-called "big men" won headers today. It was bread & butter for that awful St.Mirren defence. Whereas whenever Aluko got the ball down he looked dangerous; when Davis brought the ball down and played Laff's in and also Jela, we looked dangerous; when we scored the fucking goal through a pass that was 3 feet off the ground I just do not understand why we punt the ball up!

We CAN play football, we HAVE the players to but we prefer to just hoof it up :anguish:. Can't believe someone is trying to defend bringing on Bartley and sticking him up front. Astonishing.

Bringing Bartley on to play up front was the worst decision I've seen since Walter play Dailly up there.

when i seen boca come off i thought he must have been injured and it was the correct sub to do but if boca wasnt injured then that is another total fuck up by ally and he ought to tell jelavic to stop taking the throw ins.

was boca injured?

when i seen boca come off i thought he must have been injured and it was the correct sub to do but if boca wasnt injured then that is another total fuck up by ally and he ought to tell jelavic to stop taking the throw ins.

was boca injured?

Don't know, but he was bloody awful and at times looked disinterested.