James Forrest

CyprusBear

According to Sky Sports James Forrest is a doubt for tonights game with a hamstring injury.

Thats good news for me cause in my view he is really the only threat that id be a little worried about running at our defence tonight.

I'd be more worried about Hooper ripping Whittaker to bits than Forrest giving Wallace / Papac a roasting.

Not really worried bout hooper so much, boca will sort him out. And as for the dirty greek i can see bartley put on him with his height and pace.

Forrest is the only one i would be concered about. If he plays i can see him being put up against whittaker. And he would rip him a new arsehole they way he playing at the moment.

He will play. It's always the sane with that mob before an old firm game.

1 more injury for them mate and Phils death may be wheeled back out again. Its amazing eh Phil o'donnell dies they are far to grief stricken. Tommy Mr cetlic burns and so does doyle and they play their game against Dundee utd, well they did have a full squad that day :ph34r:

Oh aye and a tour of Japan to go on

Not really worried bout hooper so much, boca will sort him out. And as for the dirty greek i can see bartley put on him with his height and pace.

Forrest is the only one i would be concered about. If he plays i can see him being put up against whittaker. And he would rip him a new arsehole they way he playing at the moment.

whittaker hasn't been able to defend at any moment

Forrest is really over rated well anytime ive seen him play he has been anonymous

I agree he is over hyped but he is better than anyone we have in that position. And i watched him against udinese and he made better defenders than our look ordinary. Running past them like they werent there!!

He is the only one i that team i worry about.

Samaras is shite, yea he's doing alright at the moment but give him a kick and he loses interest. And as for the lego eater.

He's utter gash. Hugely over rated. He's worse that Mcculloch.

thing is though. im sure we can rely on papac (or maybe big lee) to clatter forrest early on making him shit himself for the rest of the game. and if samaras loses the first 2 50/50's in a game he wont show up for the rest of it. chill out lads.