The Suggestion Thread

DamienM855

I can't deal with the daft, ridiculous threads like 'SIGN MIDO' or 'WHAT ABOUT JASON KOUMAS?'.

However, we've been linked with David Templeton and I'd like to suggest that we sign him. His form of late has been exception and honestly, I'm surprised he's not been arrested at Ibrox because every time we play Hearts, he rapes Whittaker. He has an end product, too.

Mahmadou Diarra - if he was considering a move to Doncaster Rovers he'd consider us.

Josh McEachran on loan - this kid hasn't had a look-in at Chelsea really, 4 appearances in all competitions this year

Koumas on a short-term deal as I just suggested in the BD.

If Jela is sold :

Kris Boyd

Scott Allan

David Templeton

I can't deal with the daft, ridiculous threads like 'SIGN MIDO' or 'WHAT ABOUT JASON KOUMAS?'.

However, we've been linked with David Templeton and I'd like to suggest that we sign him. His form of late has been exception and honestly, I'm surprised he's not been arrested at Ibrox because every time we play Hearts, he rapes Whittaker. He has an end product, too.

I fear he might be out of our price range by now.

I suggest we get a better youth setup, because for our supposedly brilliant one we don't seem to create any real talent (with a few exceptions). I also suggest we either get a 'B' team in the lower divisions or push for the reserve or an U21 league.

What the fuck is so daft about that ? It was a sensible suggestion and was wanting to get other Bears thoughts on it you tool. (tu).

What the fuck is so daft about that ? It was a sensible suggestion and was wanting to get other Bears thoughts on it you tool. (tu).

What is daft about it? How long have you got?

There and one million and one players that I, alone, could recommend and I'm sure there are thousands and thousands more who people could add. The suggestion amounts to nothing, but. Hee-haw and in reality, will never, ever happen. Aye, it might instigate conversation and discussion, but do you genuinely believe that he will become a Rangers player? Surely not. There are loads of these threads.

Going to make two cheaper suggestions.

Shinnie and Hayes.

Now the latter probably won't be a popular shout, do find him inconsistent but we could do with his directness especially at home. Having a good season and will run at defences, something we badly lack, his goal against Hibs last night was another great run and strike. Could be a short term solution for Naisy and we could have Wylde/Aluko fighting it out for a place on the LW.

Not a massive fan of his, but he's having a very good season at a poor ICT outfit and has better end product than Templeton who would cost more. Out of contract in the summer as well I believe. At the start of the season I would have been against such a signing, but we badly need players in who ain't afraid to take players or have efforts at goal.

Which Shinnie mate?

Andrew would probably want a massive wage to prove he'd actually get played, and his brother would be reluctant to come after the way we treated Andrew.

I like Hayes though, I think he supports the tims, but he's not a bitter one, was giving them pelters on twitter after ICT lost to them. :lol:

Templeton

Dorrans

Gamst Pederson

Billy Sharp

Simon Church

Salihi

Stilic

Those 7 would excite fans, create chances, get goals, bums on seats and fire us to the title.

Get rid of McCulloch, Davis, Edu, Jelavic, Kerkar, Healy and Weir.

:lol:

James McArthur is a good shout if we can get rid of Jig.

McArthur, Stilic and Allan or Edu, Jig and Davis? <cr>

I'm seriously under the impression that Mr Whyte will not allow Ally to spend any vast amounts of money in the window , given where we are now and the fact Ally was already the manager in waiting when he took over the reigns at our Great Club

:anguish:

Then he must bring his own man in and make this transfer window the one to fix us and stay in the title race.

I'd suggest Jong Tae-Se, North Korean international striker that plays for VFL Bochum in the German second tier.

Strong, quite quick and has an eye for goal.

Work permit wouldn't be a problem either, he's his country's star player.

...Might also mean that Kim Jong Il's nutjob son will decide not to destroy Scotland.

Then he must bring his own man in and make this transfer window the one to fix us and stay in the title race.

We are still in the title race the now , think he'll allow Ally the courtesy of at least one season ffs , although not much funds in the coming window ( that's nothing to do with the tax case hanging over us ,monetary wise )